News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Brand new expansion to desperation/wetting game!

Started by EnragedFilia, October 16, 2009, 06:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

:clap:

Two thumbs up, and a standing ovation from me.
^^
Good job with it. Can't wait for the next installment.

Facestab Fred

Bingo. But (and correct me if I'm wrong) according to the code there should be an option to give Trish a water pill in the expansion. Was that never hooked up to the rest of the game or am I reading this wrong?
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

Faust

You have to order drinks, not drink them at first, and slip it in her drink.
Oh, and pray she doesn't storm out of the club before she drinks it.
^^
*has played it*

Kenichi123

Hey, Do you think you can post a guide on how to get in her apartment?
I'm always stuck at her door. =(

Well anyways. Great game! I don't know if ive played the latest version, but it is a really good game.
Now only if it was animates  :gunsmilie:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

EnragedFilia

Quote from: Faust on April 06, 2010, 05:20:33 AM
You have to order drinks, not drink them at first, and slip it in her drink.
Oh, and pray she doesn't storm out of the club before she drinks it.
^^
*has played it*
Pretty much, yeah. First you have to remember it before leaving home, then just wait for Trish to leave her drink unattended.

I started writing another scenario involving an aerobics class at a gym, but then I got a job and started having less time to spend on it. :(

theerut

last time i play is version 080110

now play expansion, i love expansion very much  :clap:

Facestab Fred

In the expansion: Wait, there doesn't seem to be an option to grab anything before I leave the house.
EDIT: browser rendered the remember option as the same color as the background lolwtf

In the main game: How do you get her to go to the place where she poses for the camera?
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

Faust

@Fred: you have to find the keys, if I remember correctly.
^^

Kenichi123

Quote from: theerut on April 22, 2010, 08:11:14 AM
last time i play is version 080110

now play expansion, i love expansion very much  :clap:

Eh? I've only played version 05something.  Can anyone point me out the latest version?

like link or dl?
or something...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

EnragedFilia

Quote from: Facestab Fred on April 25, 2010, 10:52:53 PM
In the expansion: Wait, there doesn't seem to be an option to grab anything before I leave the house.
EDIT: browser rendered the remember option as the same color as the background lolwtf
That's the "challenge". The idea was that after you finish once, the ending gives you a little hint to pay more attention on that screen.

@kenichi: Don't worry, the expansion is based on version 080110 (the version number is the date it was completed, in this case January 10, 2008)

thedude

Quote from: EnragedFilia on October 16, 2009, 06:25:17 PM
So, anyone remember this? It was posted here some time ago, and I enjoyed it so much I decided to make my own improvements. It took a while, but I think it's ready now.

Please feel free to post feedback. Let me know about bugs, make suggestions, ask for hints, etc. And of course, above all: enjoy.
I've tried so many times and I finally get to the bed part I always have to start over because I lose.  So, I just quit after like five tries in a row.  It's still very hot what with the descriptions and everything.