News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Brand new expansion to desperation/wetting game!

Started by EnragedFilia, October 16, 2009, 06:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnragedFilia

So, anyone remember this? It was posted here some time ago, and I enjoyed it so much I decided to make my own improvements. It took a while, but I think it's ready now.

Please feel free to post feedback. Let me know about bugs, make suggestions, ask for hints, etc. And of course, above all: enjoy.

supadm

Not sure what the ultimate goal is, but I think that it glitched up for me. I got Trish to the point of wetting herself while on the bus, and it sort of got trapped in an endless loop.

EnragedFilia

I see what it is now. I didn't consider a few of the cases that can happen if she's awake on the bus.

Please keep finding this kind of stuff, it's much better to fix these things early.

supadm

From what I can tell, on the bus there's one more glitch. If you get to the point where she wets herself while asleep, then it hits a dead end, with no link to the next part, or a game over screen, or anything at all.

EnragedFilia

Ok, both of those issues should be fixed now.

I'm planning on making more of these at some point, and I'd appreciate any suggestions you might have.

Iku Nagae

Its hard to get her into your bed with you and have her bladder full. So far, its pretty good.

ppfan

I had quite a bit of fun. Really tough. I'm not sure if there is a loop in the bar scene or not, but when the line wasn't moving, all I could do was stand helplessly until she wet herself.

DesperateV

I love this game and I really appreciate that you're making a version for girls.  :clap:  One potential glitch I noticed is that even when she's wearing a thong, you still get the message "Good thing she's still wearing underwear" when she bends over.

If I find anything else, I'll let you know. Thanks again!

Dimisan

Great stuff - Any thoughts on making a version where your character is female and has to get desperate?

EnragedFilia

Quote from: DesperateV on October 20, 2009, 08:56:01 PM
I love this game and I really appreciate that you're making a version for girls.  :clap:  One potential glitch I noticed is that even when she's wearing a thong, you still get the message "Good thing she's still wearing underwear" when she bends over.

Well thongs are underwear too, right? Actually I mostly wanted to have some contrast between bending over with one and without one.

A version in which you play *as* the desperate girl would be more of an intentional wetting game, and I for one prefer the accidental kind.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, everyone. And just to clarify, the "original" game isn't mine (with Jennifer, Karen, Laura, and Melissa), just the "expansion" with Trish.

Now as for scenarios to do next, I have a few ideas, but suggestions are always welcome.

akemi

I have fun playing the new version, finally one for girls!
but i miss soemthing, there should be more option, the one i miss the most is choosing another friend

I have a suggestion, could it be possible to Trish to wet herself if she is waiting to long in bathroom line? wetting in public would be fun with more extra points =D

drw001

As the originator of the Melissa game, I have to say that I'm very gratified and impressed.  Played this a bunch this evening - very creative!  This is just the sort of modification I was hoping for when I released it... :clap:

I especially like the way you implemented the female gender of the protagonist - I was worried about my ability to write from a female point of view, but perhaps you've inspired me to make a sequal someday.

drw

mooseman

i really enjoy this game. i think its creative and fun to play. its pretty hard though but other than that i had fun playing it.

Facestab Fred

Wait, so how does one edit the code for this to make their own modifications?
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

EnragedFilia

Opening the .html file in a text editor works well enough.