New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Desp/Wetting in Western comics

Started by captainjack, August 29, 2009, 04:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainjack

well, I see there is a thread for wetting in Manga, but what about Western comic books? i'm sure there have to be many out there containing some of this.

I read some comics and personally the only instance I can remember is in Marvel's Nyx #1 the main character's best friend Kara (a 16 year old girl) wets herself in the school hallway when being bullied by some girls. in issue #2, the main character's brother (who has a crush on kara) seems very interested that the had wet her pants...hmm.
This series was written by Joe Quesada, the current Editor-in-chief of Marvel.
*Edit* I don't have a scanner, so I took a picture of the page, it's not so good but it's readable...

surely some of you out there have lots of good examples to list? :)

WeAreTheFinale

No, sorry. I've only read a small number of comics, none of which have contained this.

Robyn

I remember a scene in Ultimate X-men (I think) Where a young Scott Summers pees his pants while being bullied... But I might be wrong there.
How 'bout a magic trick?

Serika

I don't really have much in western comics, just 1 page with a male wetting on it. Issue 22 of Beavis and Butthead shows Beavis pissing himself at an amusement park while wearing their mascot outfit. >_<

If someone actually wants this i'll put it in my scanner and post it here.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

wunderwutzl

In the very first "Excalibur"-Series from 1989, Kitty Pryde has to pee while flying over the Ocean with her teammates, forcing them to make a "Emergency Stop" on a dirty Ship. Happens in Issue 6.

animewetting

Quote from: wunderwutzl on August 31, 2009, 01:40:53 PM
In the very first "Excalibur"-Series from 1989, Kitty Pryde has to pee while flying over the Ocean with her teammates, forcing them to make a "Emergency Stop" on a dirty Ship. Happens in Issue 6.
Think you could find the page and post it here? That seems like it would be interesting.

captainjack

huh, i guess maybe not so much in western comics. Or maybe i'm just reading the wrong type of comics! I suppose this wouldn't be common in superhero type books. I was always interested to read some horror type comics (texas chainsaw massacre type of comic books) but I never did get around to it. Next time i head to a comic shop i'll have to try some of the more obscure stuff

clazidge

mmmmmm, i think someone should start a western wetting comic. not me though, i cant draw to save my life! :P

WeAreTheFinale

Something like that would be interesting for a while, but could quickly lose its charm.

phil

its more of a manga charm really pity though :blushing:

DubiousCharms

Quote from: Robyn on August 29, 2009, 08:36:34 PM
I remember a scene in Ultimate X-men (I think) Where a young Scott Summers pees his pants while being bullied... But I might be wrong there.

Look what I found~!

Ranpalan

Questionable Content has some desperation scenes, no wetting, and all very minor. Most recent and strongest is probably this one/url].
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

Nightmare172

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BringMyBrownPants

Does anybody know anything about the Captain UK wetting mentioned in this article?

banedon

Quote from: Nightmare172 on April 26, 2010, 12:58:26 PM
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BringMyBrownPants

Does anybody know anything about the Captain UK wetting mentioned in this article?

Here you go. Pretty lackluster and not really worth all of the effort I went through to find it, but for completion's sake, here it is. Still, fear wettings are rare and cool, so I'm always happy to run down another one.

FallenStar

Quote from: DubiousCharms on September 07, 2009, 08:50:43 PM
Quote from: Robyn on August 29, 2009, 08:36:34 PM

Look what I found~!

Dubious, that goes under Random Fetishes as it's not Female Desperation. Really, you ought know better by now.  =|

Welp... I'm fucked...