New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Importance of humiliation

Started by captainjack, August 26, 2009, 08:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anime lover

I personally like embarrassment more than humiliation.
IMO, humiliation can lead to tramatization and that's never good >_<

or like one of the other posters here, the complete opposite of embarrassment where the girl isn't phased at all or very little about her desperation and/or wetting is definitely a plus, to me ^_^

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

Maelstrom

I've always been more into watching them struggle to try to hold it in, the buildup to the eventual release - and the relief associated with the release itself. The reason I like wetting more than simply peeing is because the feeling of the warmth spreading over a woman's crotch is arguably more enjoyable than just the release itself.

desperado9

It's about losing control - doing it against her will. It spoils it if she gives up and pees voluntarily, or worse, if she enjoys peeing herself.

Maelstrom

How is it bad if she enjoys it? Doing it against her will and not enjoying it are two separate things - a girl can lose control involuntarily and still enjoy it when it comes out... in fact, that's the kind of desperation and wetting I like best! If she truly doesn't enjoy the feeling of relieving herself in her pants, not even secretly, then I don't find that attractive. The humiliation aspect is inevitable if it's in public, anyway... the humiliation itself makes little difference in my opinion.

nagato

Personally I like the humiliation for me it is a major turn-on but it needs to be done right, it should not be overblown. I feel it is important in a public scenario and without it the story/picture/comic/video/etc comes across as a bit wooden and boring. Which is why i don't like the skymouse videos because the actresses are to wooden in their reactions. Though in a non-public scenario humiliation is not as important.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

gigabowsercq

i would say that humilliation is a piece of why i love Female Desperation. the emberassment, the helplessness, and idea in general that the girl just wet herself and need someone to assist her in making her feel better. if i ever find a cute girl wetting herself, you'de bet that i'de be there to give her a hug and getter her out of her situation.

Teumessian

Quote from: LivingInfinite on August 27, 2009, 12:25:41 AM
I always assumed that the wetting fetish existed because of the social stigma and embarassment aspect...so to me, it's pretty vital. It used to not matter to me as much, but the more I break down why I like this stuff the more important the humiliation is to me.

I suppose I could understand if you're into the fetish because you like girls who don't care about social norms enough to be embarassed. But that's not really attractive to me.

This. Some of the best stories I've ever seen were ruined because of the last couple of paragraphs saying "everyone laughed at her so much she never made friends again" or when the line of embarrassment is crossed and we get into downright sadism.

A few laughs and some blushing is all I need.

OmoranimePhan

I think perhaps the difference in taste (e.g. humiliation vs. naughty) has to do with one's conception of cuteness. If one finds innocence attractive, then IMO they'll likely find humiliation/embarrassment attractive as well, since desperation, accidental wetting, the panic, and the resulting humiliation reflects a child-like loss of control and need for emotional reassurance; people who like intentional wetting and shamelessness, on the other hand, are IMO likely to be turned on by strong women, and/or whose sense of cuteness involves an aspect of devilishness on the part of the girl. In any case, while urine and the wet patch are both erotic in their own right, they can also symbolize either helplessness or rebellion.

Although, the aspects of humiliation and enjoyment on the part of the girl aren't mutually-exclusive, either - that is to say, a girl who involuntarily wets herself in public may enjoy the adrenaline rush that comes with the panic at the loss of control, the extreme embarrassment, and even the loss of control itself, in a similar way to how many people enjoy roller-coaster rides. And it may likewise be a turn on for the observer to know that the girl is feeling that.