New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Importance of humiliation

Started by captainjack, August 26, 2009, 08:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainjack

After reading through alot of threads on here it seems to be pretty split on people's views concerning the humiliation aspect of the wetting fetish. Personally watching a wetting video or reading a story without any humilation in it leaves me bored and unsatisfied, then again i'm a bit of a sadist.. the more humiliation the better  :icon_twisted:

what are your thoughts on this subject?

WeAreTheFinale

If it's in public, then yes, a good bit of humiliation helps the story to feel well-rounded, and complete. But I feel too much can ruin things.

If she's in the safety of privacy, then only a little bit. Anything more than just a little could ruin it all, and just feel quite nonsensical.

revenge

If a girl doesn't feel at least some amount of humiliation in public it makes the character seem less human.

LivingInfinite

I always assumed that the wetting fetish existed because of the social stigma and embarassment aspect...so to me, it's pretty vital. It used to not matter to me as much, but the more I break down why I like this stuff the more important the humiliation is to me.

I suppose I could understand if you're into the fetish because you like girls who don't care about social norms enough to be embarassed. But that's not really attractive to me.

packrat

It's Ok. 

Personally I'm not too into the wetting aspect as I am into the desperation.  I dn't really cared if she is humiliated or not.  While i do prefer a hint of humiliation to accidental wettings, it's not exactly mandatory the they be in a public place or in an EXTREMELY humiliating situation.  After all, in the end she always has to live with the humiliation of having pissed herself, right?

AliasnameTO

I guess my tastes are a little more complicated regarding humiliation. I wouldn't say that it turns me on as much as the wetting to see her humiliation, but it is a necessity if she's in public. For realism reasons, the embarrassment is as important as the fact that the pee runs down her legs instead of up her body.

Realism aside, I like humiliation because it shows that she's ashamed. She feels incredibly vulnerable at that point, and I think that's really attractive. Otherwise, she could have spilled a drink on herself and not care much.

Burstyn

I've seen it suggested that the opposite of humiliation is an attitude in which the girl doesn't care about her situation (which many people seem to find a turnoff) but I don't think that's true, certainly not in desperation.  I find the effort to conceal a growing need - without in any way being humiliated either by the need or the attempt to mask it - far more erotic than any display of embarrassment.

EnragedFilia

In my case I think the idea a potential for humiliation is just as effective as that of the humiliation itself. For instance, if she thinks to herself how humiliating an accident would be, in some ways that's more exciting than watching the humiliation after the accident. By that same thread, if she thinks it would be incredibly humiliating to accidentally pee in the pool, but then when she actually does so nobody even notices, it doesn't take away from the situation at all.

ltmt

Oh, God, yes! Humiliation is so important!! The embarrassment is a hyouge part of it for me. Weird though, a girl who is just really embarrassed - for whatever other reason - doesn't turn me on. I guess it's a specific combination of two parts humiliation and two parts urine. Don't know why, but goddam! The more the better- well said!!

AliasnameTO

Quote from: Burstyn on August 28, 2009, 12:32:59 PM
I've seen it suggested that the opposite of humiliation is an attitude in which the girl doesn't care about her situation (which many people seem to find a turnoff) but I don't think that's true, certainly not in desperation.  I find the effort to conceal a growing need - without in any way being humiliated either by the need or the attempt to mask it - far more erotic than any display of embarrassment.

It's not nearly as much embarrassment from desperation as from wetting, and that's what I was referring to. Sure, trying to hide a need is one thing, but you can't really hide a huge wet swath on your pants.

Burstyn

For me, it's the desperation that appeals, not the actual peeing and certainly not wetting of clothes: I don't like that at all, really.  I think I feel the humilation as keenly as the wetter and I don't find that enjoyable.

animewetting

Well of course humiliation is important! It's half the fun! When a girl is humiliated after peeing, you know it's not because she wanted to, but because her bladder couldn't hold out any more. That makes it more erotic if you ask me. :clap:

Neil

Humiliation plays an important aspect in desperation and wetting. I find the situation to be more erotic if more people are involved, especially if those people knew the girl. I don't like delibrate desperation and wetting at all.

Accidental + humiliation is the best IMO.  :drool:
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

JackO

Whilst I like a bit of humiliation, it can be overdone, in say other websites pee videos, and then this leads to a fake feeling which turns me off, but if done well, humilliation can be great

purplelotus

Humiliation is more of a turn on to me than the actual wetting. The wetting is a quick way to get there :)