New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Wetting her pants: Patterns

Started by Teumessian, April 13, 2009, 12:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teumessian

I know there are a lot of subjects in this forum regarding desperation and related scenarios, but one aspect of wetting pants that I've found important is the way the pee patch forms on their pants. Depending on how someone is holding, what type of pants they have on, and how much pee is involved, it can end up quite varied.

Personally, I find option three the best.  :clap:

AliasnameTO

I voted one, because I do like it on the front. I guess I should have voted other, because the best I think would be starting in the front, then as it runs down her legs, it would go down the middle. Lower than that, doesn't matter to me :).

Dimisan

It never really made a difference to me. I found the desperation itself to be the big turn on, not really something like how the patch formed.

To each his own though  :blush:

TiaMaria

I'm fond of a large wet patch on the girls crotch.

I am also a firm subscriber to 'the wetter, the better' on the subject of panties.

I do like a lot of leakage after she's started peeing.

wittyiswity

I like it on the crotch area, because to me that seems like they tried squatting, and if they are squatting then obviously they are embarrassed about it. Oh, and wetter the better like the last poster said.

Serika

I voted for the second one. I like seeing the dampness spread down a person's inner legs, all the way to her feet, then into a puddle. It makes me wonder if she was squeezing her legs together while peeing because she was trying to hold it.

Still, all the others are fine too. :)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

babystefie

I like it more in the middle going down her legs. I've seen pics of small wet patches in the front which a girl can't really wet there unless they are laying down.

I prefer second one. It shows that she had tried to hold the pee and slowily let pee (especially in middle of legs) go as time goes on.

Repentant_Soldier

I like the first one, as its probably the most noticeable the girl starts to wet. The others take a bit of time to be able to see.

ixrulexthatxpuddle

I like when the patch form in both the front and back.

In the front because it makes the legs more sexier

In the back because, I don't know why, probably because I like seeing the girls butt get wet.

Stee Jans

Well, obviously, the best answer would be BOTH!
But when choosing, I go for one. When a girl just stands straight and lets go, you barely see anything at the front, but her butt and back thighs get drenched. A patch on the front usually means she's been holding it, which is lovely.

Loki275

I have to say that my favorite is a good ol' combination of all three. I like to see a little everywhere. If I had to chose though, I'd say that I like the two streaks down her legs the best, I think that its closest to being realistic. Of coure also realistically it would appear in other places and you have to take her position into account (bending, sitting, you know) but don't let me ramble. ^_^
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.