New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Time to give something back...

Started by MasterShake, March 16, 2009, 02:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterShake

I have uploaded a very reworked version of the scene from "G-Spot Express" to mAxie's board (http://www.maxiecam.co.uk/). I'm especially pleased with how well I was able to sinc up the audio track with the camera cuts. Alas I do not know the name of the composer or music track - just happened to have it in a random file. If anyone is interested, I used Prism video converter (easy to use) and Windows Movie Maker (good, but much harder to figure out, many functions are sort of hidden). Please let me know what you think!

MasterShake

Thanks!  I wish I knew who did the music... I found it in one of my music folders, with a generic file name.  I would love to make more of these, if anyone could point me towards more source material.

Kyrieelleison

nice video, oh btw i think the song is called beethoven by trans siberian orchestra
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

MasterShake

Glad you guys liked it!  And the music is indeed Trans Siberian Orchestra, thanks!  I've also posted some more vids (not hentai though, sorry).

FallenStar

You do realize that mAxie's site is a "pay" site, do you not, MasterShake?

I would advise that you put that video clip up somewhere else if you really want more people to look at it - in particular, me.   :S

kamigawa

Well, there are many ways of uploading vids on the net, without using Maxie's (you are acqtually giving him for FREE something he will soon ask money for. I don't care wether he asks 5 punds or 0.01 puunds, the file was free and he has no rights to reap profits from it).
Just use Megaupload (uploading is absolutely easy, I used it many times, and if you use a fake name for the file, i.e. G-Spot Express --> GSExpress just to name one, it won't be removed easily) or Rapidshare (they don't remove files, but you need an account and so on).

euronaut

r3

It's good to see someone giving something to us for free! Actual video clips of this sort of stuff can be hard to come by, especially with all the extraneous material excised.