New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Shop request for Tru

Started by Eternal Dragon, February 27, 2009, 04:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tru

Kingkaos, your order is finished at last.

...and with this, I've decided I'm not going to do any more full coloring jobs. Color alterations are still on the menu, but I'm not going to completely color a black-and-white pic. I simply do not have the time or patience to do more than a color-by-numbers with it, and if I'm not going to do good work, I'd rather not do it at all...

(Can you tell I'm not happy with how the colorization job turned out?)

The Hidden, your number is up, so I'll be working on yours next.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

Tru

Here they are, The Hidden. As you can see, I tried get my edit to match the style of the original pic, but if you'd prefer me to do it in the same style as the other, let me know.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

kingkaos

Tru i am sorry for the trouble i may have caused but i have to say i love the way u colored them. Thanx for doing this and dealing with the trouble to do it. "bows"
I Be Heros Corrupt

FallenStar

To the poster up there who asked how to attach images:

First click on additional options under the post you are currently typing. Then click browse and find the file on your computer where the image is.  Then tell it to "Open".  Then hit post.

The Hidden

I pm'd you another request Tru, just wondering if you recieved it.

Tru

Okay, I think by now it's obvious that there's something going on. Work's piling up, and I have to take a hiatus (as if I haven't been doing so already...). I'm hoping to get my shit in order about a month from now, so...hopefully I'll be able to start catching up on requests then.

miester

I am really curious.  How long does it take you to do each one?  It seems like you are workin your booty off.

Secondly.  Very Impressive!!  :clap:

jumanji42

hey. i'm wondering if you do pics from scratch. you are a very good artist and i need some completely non-sexual images of characters in a book i'm writing. one is of a large armored figure. imagine a cross between master cheif and a terran marine from star craft. i need a few differant ones of that one ex. one without a helmet. one with the visor cracked. one with the helmet fine. and then i need one of him without armor wearing baggy blue jeans with oil stains on them, black combat boots, a sweat stained white muscle shirt and a black leather jacket unzipped over it.

here's a link to the story for your enjoment. it's not FD just fun. this is just chapter one

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2696351/1/Fight_or_Flight