Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Shop request for Tru

Started by Eternal Dragon, February 27, 2009, 04:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tru

I think I can oblige! What do you need?
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

I have a collection of ten pics of swimsuit girls. Each one representing a different country. The only problem is that their swimsuits don't reflect that.  That is what I want to hire you to do.  xD

And your payment will be modship of any board since I kinda like ya and Dubious and Dubious refused such payment, yet it is all I can offer.   :S

Do you accept?

The Hidden

The last shop you did was pretty good.  I do have another furry shop request, I hope you do lolifurs.  Also, it's another Glaceon pic.

Have her peeing herself.  Have the urine not only soak her undies, but also leak down her legs.  There should be a small puddle on the floor, underneath her.

If you can, add a sigh, and add tears of relief.  Lastly, try making it that it doesn't look like an accident (or shop both an accident and a deliberate version), if you can?

Tru

Sure, I'd love to help, Star. :blush: Post 'em or link 'em. Just beware that that many pics...may take a while. Like, a week maybe? Depends on how much work I end up having here.

I'll try my best, Hidden. My facial edits can be...hit or miss sometimes, since I'm not much for anime facial expression shorthand, but I'll definitely give it my best shot.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

Well, you asked for it and now you're gonna get it.   :lol:

Each girl has their country of origin in the file name, which I hope you can see. If not, just lemme know and I'll tell you.

There are two "Japans", though... the one that says Hana should just have a Blue Japan written on the black part of her swimsuit, the other one (Kumi) should be traditional Rising Sun.  =P

Tru

Alright, Hidden, here's your shop. Please let me know if it's alright. Star, I'll be starting on your pictures tonight.

The Hidden

Quote from: Tru on May 27, 2009, 03:03:26 PM
Alright, Hidden, here's your shop. Please let me know if it's alright. Star, I'll be starting on your pictures tonight.

The facial expression looks really great. 

Although, there are a few things that bother me.  Can you have her undies dripping or have a stream going through them?  Also, the urine leaking down her legs looks a little too dark, can you make it a little lighter?  If you can do these, that would be awesome.

Tru

Okay, I have two versions here. This is my first time trying to paint steam, so it was interesting experimenting with that. I made two versions in case you aren't happy with the steam. I also lightened up the wet fur on the legs as you requested, so let me know if that's alright.

The Hidden

Try adding some steam to the dripping one.  Also have a drop like falling or hitting the puddle (or both or even make it a fast pace dripping).

Lastly, if you can, try adding a little fang (and a "sigh") for more cuteness.

Tru

Okay, lotta changes here!

The Hidden

Tru

Well, here's the first one, Star. I just want to say that OH MY GOD China is so adorable :wub: I'm staring at this picture while shopping it and thinking, "I just want to hug this girl and cuddle with her and kiss her all over." So cute! :blushing:

FallenStar

:lol: at your comment.

I think I'm going to call this girl Alexandria Ming when/if I ever get around to writing a fanfic version of the Olympic Swimsuit Counter Spy RP that is here on the forum and that I've done with Jaynin for a couple of years (mind you, we never actually got anyway, but it wasn't from lack of effort  xD)

My idea for her character is that she has a strict dislike for Hana, my dom Japanese girl, simply because she's Japanese (using the old animosity between Chinese and Japanese dating back at least to World War II), but comes to find that she likes Kumi - the shy Japanese girl - just as much as anyone.  =D

Tru

Alright, here's some more. I've got the wetting versions of Ming and the English girl, here too.

FallenStar

I don't know what it is.... but for some reason, I have a hard time seeing the wet spot on Ming's swimsuit... Perhaps a wider area would be helpful?