New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Shop request for Tru

Started by Eternal Dragon, February 27, 2009, 04:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tru

You're working me to the bone here! :sweatdrop: How about this?
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

*huggles*

Thankie... Now... do I dare post the Chinese girl I wanted shopped in to a Chinese flag swimsuit or do I just let you rest?  xP

Tru

Hehe, just go ahead. You won't break me, I am made of iron! :001_tt2:
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

Okay, don't say I didn't warn you...  xD

I think you can figure out which girl is the Chinese girl and the swimsuit should be the Chinese national flag... posted as well for reference. 

Tru

Here's China! I hope this is close to what you were expecting. We've got a little bit of happy peeing going on in my second edit. Can't forget that peeing isn't all about embarrassment, sometimes it's just fun! :biggrin:

FallenStar

I am impressed, verily.   :thumbup:

Question:  since you seem good at editing facial expressions, would you be interested in editing a Suki pic to show embarrassed pleasure - her eyes closed and her mouth open in a gasp?

Tru

Go ahead. It doesn't seem like I'm getting requests from anyone else anyway, hehe. As always, I can't guarantee I'll be able to do it, but I'm always willing to try.

FallenStar

Quote from: Tru on March 02, 2009, 12:46:40 AM
Go ahead. It doesn't seem like I'm getting requests from anyone else anyway, hehe. As always, I can't guarantee I'll be able to do it, but I'm always willing to try.

It's the Suki pic in the my RP characters topic that's not the seifuku one, the nurse or the clothed one - the naked one with weirdly drawn labia.  If you could do a stream of pure cum (shouldn't be too much different than pee) shooting violently out of her with a deep red blush, her eyes closed as though strained and a general look of embarrassment, you'd get bonus points.  =P

FallenStar

Quote from: B.u.S. on March 02, 2009, 04:16:16 AM
Holy crap you're on early Star! Where in the world do you live?! xD

You could call it "Hurricane Katrina alley"  xD

But really, I should be on my way to bed round about now.

Poowrite

Oh he who is possessed of artistic talent, you Prince of the Pixel, Baron of the Brush, King of ... Coloring.

I come before you today, humbly, with a request. If you could edit the lovely Ivonne Faust's swimwear to match the colors of her nation's flag then your humble servant, Poowrite, would be most grateful.

Incidently, if you wanted to add a large dark stain to the crotch of her new outfit and a wide yellow puddle beneath it (or better yet take on your fist scat related request and add a heavy load to the seat of her new outfit(or better still, both :P)) your humble servant, Poowrite, would not complain :D.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Tru

Okay, I come bearing gifts for all! :biggrin:

Star, yours was once again insanely hard, this time because you actually required me to draw(!) an entirely new anime face. I am not an anime artist, and I don't really know anime shorthand for that sort of intense look you were looking for, but I did my best. You also get both the squirting and the peeing variant.

Poowrite, first and foremost: I'm female. Just for the record. :biggrin: Second, just when I think I was going to get off easy, you throw in the scat request! It was definitely a first for me, so...I hope you like it! If you're not satisfied with the scat part of it (and for those who just plain don't like scat), I also included a plain peeing one.

Enjoy!

Poowrite

You're a ...

Well, just a second and lemme work my foot out of my mouth...

There we go.

Excellent work. I salute you and your skills and thank you for your time.

You should have known the moment you seen a request from a dude calling himself Poowrite there would be scat involved  :lol:. That being said, I wouldn't have minded if you opted not to do it but I'm glad you did. It's all kinds of badass.

Thanks a bunch.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

The Hidden

I heard you do furry requests, I do have one in particular.  I'm sure that it's female.

Can you make it so that it looks like she had wet the bed, her sheet should be soaked, her panties should be wet too, show a hint of yellow in the damp areas.

Also, if you can add this, add tears.

Tru

Alright, here you go! Please let me know if there's anything you want changed.

FallenStar

Hey, Tru...  Mind if I *ax* you a question about gathering a group of swimsuit girl pics and having them shopped into all sorts of country flag swimsuits? 

And yes... my obsession for swimsuits is undiminished   :lol: