Started by Eternal Dragon, February 27, 2009, 04:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Dragon

Hiya I sorta need a photoshop of this

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=391813

just need the eyes to be changed to violet plz

and... thanks in advance FS will love this  ;D

Tru

Hey, color edits are pretty easy, so this should be a piece of cake! Except I realized that to make this relevant to the board, I'd need to do a bit more... So you get two versions. One is just the edit you requested, one is with some very experimental peeing going on. I'm trying out different ways of painting the stream, so this was good practice even if you don't care to use my unsolicited peeing edit. :biggrin:
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

Tru

If anyone else wants something photoshopped by me, this seems like a good place to post your request. I'll work on any of the images that DC has disavowed responsibility for...basically, loli and naked peeing stuff. I can try my hand at scat if someone REALLY REALLY wants me to, but since I don't like it myself I don't think the quality will be as good. Any object or article of clothing that needs to be hand-drawn into an image is similarly going to suffer in quality because I'm just not a good enough artist. Small things like panties or jewelry I might be able to do though.

In addition, I'm pretty good at editing the colors of different parts of an image. So...if you have a great picture you want to use for an RP or something, but the hair, eye, clothing, skin, whatever is the wrong color, I can fix that, too, like I did with the eyes in Eternal Dragon's picture, or the hair in the first Suki pic I did for Star in the other thread. If the edit is ONLY a color change and doesn't contain peeing or desperation, though... I'll probably have to host those off-site. But the upside is that color changes will take me way less time than anything else, so don't be afraid to ask! :biggrin:

Oh and I'll need the usual details from you, like DubiousCharms:

• How much pee do you want?

• Do you want a puddle? If so, what size?

• How big a wet spot do you want? (if applicable)

• Do you want a stream?

• How yellow should the pee be?

And of course any other details you want to give me.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

Just out of curiosity... If one would to give you a pic of two girls and request a Soviet flag swimuit (red with the yellow hammer and sickle across her chest and abdomen), and a American flag swimsuit (with the starred blue field from her abdomen over her crotch, with the stripes on the rest of her body)... would you be able to do it?  (You could add in wet spots as needed to simulate peeing).

Just out of curiosity, you see.  =P

Tru

Ooh, that would be a challenge, but it sounds fun! I'm willing to give it a shot.

FallenStar

Sweet.  Let's see hw you do.  :3

FallenStar

Quote from: B.u.S. on February 28, 2009, 02:22:45 PM
Give them PANTSU and then make them wet.

Then you'll be making me wet ;)

Quiet you! I'm trying to be brilliant here.   :lol:

Tru

I have a question...which swimsuit do you want on which girl? And I assume you want one-piece swimsuits, and not bikini style, right? Any other preferences about how the swimsuits should look, or links to pictures I can use as a reference for the style you want?

FallenStar

If I had pics of what I want, I wouldn't ask you to shop them   :lol:

The swimsuit style should be one piece competitive but still conservative to a degree - the angle of the "V" shouldn't make it look like a thong, but doesn't have to be like a school swimsuit - the old professional swimsuits used by the Olympics (not the new crapstorm body suits) were perfect... You could also draw inspiration from my RP characters thread - the Goddesses have swimwear much like I like as well as Hana.

The Soviet Flag swimsuit should go on the red head (bonus points if you give her blonde hair :P ) and the other swimsuit should go on the shyer looking girl.

The Soviet swimsuit should be solid red with the yellow sickle and hammer over the redhead's chest - the American swimsuit should be  the red and white stripes on the girl's chest with the blue field and white stars from her abdomen over her crotch.

The suits should be form fitting, but it's up to you if you want to include camel toes or not  =P

Tru

Mmm...I like it! You'll have to give me some time, though...this will probably take a while. I'll post the results here as soon as I'm done.

FallenStar

Take as much time as you need. There's no rush.   :clap:

Tru

Whew. I just did a marathon photoshopping session because once I started...I just couldn't stop! I became really attached to this one. It was A LOT of work, but I think it turned out pretty well! I hope you approve.

Oh, and as with my last edit, I have two versions: one with only the requested edits, and one that's a little more appropriate to the forum. I decided to only have one of the girls wet herself because I like the story implied by the poses. Also I threw in some blushing because America is just too cute. Poor girl, I think she stained the star on her crotch. :biggrin:

FallenStar

Oh, I could literally KISS you for those edits!   Very nicely done!   :drool:

I would have but one problem - for the American flag girl, I think the stars are a bit *too* high... I was thinking more along the lines of Wonder Woman's outfit, persay...  but still... EXCELLENT Edit!

Tru

Okay. Is this one is more like what you wanted?

FallenStar

Hmm... nice extra edit... but something still doesn't quite fit... could you see what it'd look like if you flipped the stripes on their side?  Just out of curiosity?