New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Volume

Started by DubiousCharms, February 10, 2009, 06:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DubiousCharms

I didn't see a thread like this throughout this board, so I thought I'd start a discussion about how much pee everyone prefers.

Me, I normally like option 4. The wetting lasts much longer, and shows that the person had been holding it for a long time. I also love to watch someone wet a pair of jeans until they're entirely soaked. And if I'm in the mood for it, I like realistically thick streams or giant puddles on the ground. Plus, having a full-to-bursting bladder and letting it ALL go through my panties and down my legs is like nothing else in the world for me.  :blush:

So, what's your preference?

FallenStar

I'm a fan of intense desperation and embarrassment so extreme it borders on humiliation, but as to the actual release, I much prefer full soaking of whatever outfit she's wearing - not just straight down between her legs, but up over her breasts as well.   :drool:

Serika

Quote from: DubiousCharms on February 10, 2009, 06:27:41 PM
I also love to watch someone wet a pair of jeans until they're entirely soaked
Can't argue with that. :D

I pick ridiculous amounts because the more the better. Some of the best manga i've seen has the girl leaving a puddle that's bigger than she is.

QuotePlus, having a full-to-bursting bladder and letting it ALL go through my panties and down my legs is like nothing else in the world
Yes, with the spreading and the warmth... and, um... *covers face* :blush:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Tru

I vote #4 too. The more pee, the better! But if we're talking anime girls, the closer to realistic it is, the hotter I find it.

I also love to watch someone wet a pair of jeans until they're entirely soaked.

Agreed. Jeans are the best! Especially when they're the super-tight, spent-an-hour-squeezing-her-butt-into-them jeans. There's something so beautiful about watching that spot of wetness bloom in the crotch of her jeans, and then seeing the wet stream down her thighs and all the way to her ankles.

Plus, having a full-to-bursting bladder and letting it ALL go through my panties and down my legs is like nothing else in the world for me.

I am completely, 100% with you on that. The longer you hold it, the more there is, and the better it feels when you let it go. And of course the more there is, the longer you're peeing, and the longer you're feeling that ecstatic sensation of release, with the stream spreading down your legs...  :drool: To me, it's almost as good as sex. If I could keep peeing long enough, I'd probably orgasm just from that. :blushing:
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

AliasnameTO

I chose the normal amount. Any more and I just think it's weird and excessive. And of course I like the first two options leading into the third; I think it's best when she lets out a few trickles that can't be seen, then squirts that cause a little dark spot, then let it all loose to run down her legs and splatter on the ground if she's not wearing jeans.

Yuki Ijuin

I saw some of the wetting vids over on that PTV site. And it led me to believe that. More = Better, but of course, not ridiculous amounts. but enough to wet the whole inside of the jeans and form a puddle is a must! At least... I think. :P

aptom203

Dubious, Tru! Your responses are so sexy!

I like HUGE puddles. I love Ana Divodic (sp?) in real life because she has such capacity, she can produce the kind of unrealistically huge puddles that we see in anime. I love it when a girl's bladder is filled beyond all reasonable expectations and she just pees forever.
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

Whizard

QuoteVolume
Yes, it should be loud. :lol: More important than amount, although there should be rather a lot of pee to show that she actually had to go.

DubiousCharms

Also, something I don't see often enough in pictures is a girl sitting on the floor, legs spread, emptying a full bladder. Honestly, the thought of it all stream out and form a wide river on the floor sounds hot as hell.  :drool: I'd love to try that someday. Sitting on the floor, legs bent and spread, letting it all out until there's a lake under me... That would be a most freeing experience, not to mention arousing.

Serika

Then try doing that in an empty bathtub. The clean up is super easy . :clap:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

DubiousCharms

Quote from: Serika on February 15, 2009, 02:44:33 PM
Then try doing that in an empty bathtub. The clean up is super easy . :clap:

When I get a chance, I definitely will. If anyone's interested, I'll post a description of the results.

reseph

I'd be interested, considering I'd do it myself but I have a roommate. Hmm.

Yuki Ijuin

Then the bathroom would be an exceptional place to introduce your roommate to wetting. Wouldn't it?

It's only a suggestion if you take it as one. :P

I prefer to see mild pee (trickle of pee) flow especially when they wear skirt/dress and reveal their panties since it is easier to see how the wet patch formed.

LOLC2k

I like there to be tons... no, not unnatural amounts, but tons. Mostly because I like the desperation aspect only, really, so when she pees a lot after, I know EXACTLY how bad it really was. I hate movies where a girl claims to be desperate... then pees about 100 mL.