New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Anyone Know This Artist?

Started by banedon, November 08, 2008, 06:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

banedon

I'm looking for a website or collection (or even individual pieces) by an artist who signs (or signed, if he's retired) his work with the name "Verdun." Has anyone heard of him or do you know where I could track down some of his stuff?

His pictures don't necessarily seem to focus on wetting, but they always include it.  Most of the ones I have seen are fear or pain wettings and he's done at least one guro picture, though gore doesn't seem to be his focal point.  I've only managed to find three pictures that he signed and I don't know how prolific he is/was, but I am looking for more stuff by him. Anyone have any leads for me?

Thanks in advance. :)

Lord_Nerick

I only have advice, Dont google search his name. :S
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

banedon

Yeah, I haven't had much luck at ALL with searching for him by name.  I'm fairly thorough with my searching skills, but all I've turned up are these three pics. Even they were just discovered because they were randomly posted up on discussion boards like this one, none with a discernable trail behind them leading back to an artist site or anything.

LivingInfinite

The name doesn't sound familiar. Do you have any examples of his work?

banedon

Sure, no problem. I uploaded the three images I have with his name into the image gallery. I think they're originals, as opposed to manips. But if he is just a manip artist, they're some of the best manips I've seen. In any event, if anyone has anything else by him or knows where to find more of his work, I'd appreciate the tip-off. :)