New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

an interesting little tidbit and a question

Started by omsoru, October 21, 2008, 07:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omsoru

yes, I know its been a while! but I've been looking stuff up and came across this!:

I saw in an article about fetishes this quote:

"a fetish usually develops due to the feeling of sexual inaticuacy (sp?)" I didn't take a direct quote and can't spell!

here's a good article on them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_fetishism (not advertising)

and this is another one "fetishes could be developed from  traumatic events in a person's life, especially childhood"

anyway and now I have a question, should have made it a poll but too late!

do you think that this "watersports" fetish is just a branch of a clothing fetish?, is it its own fetish?, or is it just that you think you like it, and so you do?

you decide, I think it's its own fetish
piloting the copyright pee plane

Serika

A female can be naked and not want to pee for some embarrassing reason, and it would still be desperation. True, clothes are required if someone is going to "wet her pants", but the main focus will still be on her peeing. So i would have to think watersports is it's own fetish.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

ghost sherlock

as for the pyscological aspect, i think past experiences may slightly influence people's opinons on what they do and don't like but at the same time, it is not a defining fact. (50/50 ratio)

so, do you people like it because of pyscological reasons or do you just happen to be into it? (you don't have to explain your reasoning)(that may be too personal)

i just happen to like it. (i'm not overwhelmingly attached.) 
(violence + randomness = a happy me)

xDeathSoulx

Watersports is definitely its own fetish. I mean, I'm into FD but I also like to watch free peeing. On most occassions I like free peeing even more than FD. So really, it's not just a branch of clothing fetishes. As for why I like it...I have no clue, actually. It's just that it looks so damn hot and I'm still waiting for my chance in real life to actually witness it first hand :icon_twisted:
Let nothing meet the gaze of the Death Soul, for it will drain the spirit of anything it observes