New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The leak?

Started by roy7, September 04, 2008, 10:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roy7

I've heard that after Fergie's incident on stage a while back that there were a lot of celebrities peeing their pants with some people calling the phase "The Leak". I've heard the names Jenny Mcarthy, Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton used in this as well, but since I don't follow pop culture at all, I know nothing of it. does anyone know how true this is or how warped this information has become before I heard it? And if it is true, does anyone have links to the whole story?

nagato

Yes, tabloid websites called the incident "the leak" Lindsay lohan has peed herself once or twice, jenny Mccarthy did it once on the howard stern show and paris hilton has wet herself 3 times, twice while partying in clubs and once in the backseat of a taxi cab.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

roy7

Does anyone have any of the photos for this? I wouldn't mind seeing Lindsay Lohan or Jenny Mcarthy wet themselves, and we could classify Paris Hilton as Loli since she must weigh what.... 80 pounds or something.

Lord_Nerick

Haha, even here celebrety's are torn to pieces. *gun
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

meisme

I too would like to see some pictures

tamagotchi140

Now that's what i'm talking about. Lets see some of those pics. Even though this is an anime site i still want to see some wet famous people. :D

edit: This too was reported for bad spelling. Please try to make your posts easier to read for everyone else. ~Serika

roy7

Doesn't anybody have these pictures?

jumanji42

i did but my computer crashed.

the_variant

No matter what the bandwagon, there's always some attention-whoring celebrity ready to jump on it ;) :D

roy7

Sucks to hear about the computer crash, I know how much of a pain that can be. Hopefully we will have someone come in here who actually IS in possession of more of these pictures, I kinda thought they'd be a little easier to find than this.