New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Bladder-straining jobs

Started by jlg77, May 19, 2008, 01:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlg77

I thought I should compile a list of occupations where (female) employees have to hold it because toilet access is restricted or limited. Here are several that come to mind:

cashier
receptionist
call center employee
nurse
schoolteacher
bank teller
fashion model
car show model/race queen
police officer
factory worker
waitress

Anyone have any more?

Whizard

Serika

Mailwoman, unless she has a short route.

Quote from: jlg77police officer
Bounty hunter and detective too. A female with these jobs would sometimes have to park outside someone's house and hide in her car all day to watch the place.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Whizard

I think I have the ultimate one: model in a bound2burst movie...

Lord_Nerick

LOLZ MA inputs is NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget the teachers unless they break the stupid rules n'stuff.
Computer tech, bussness woman but none in specific.... I hate thinking, im done....
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

Videl1201

How about stage actress or singer? Like the fashion model and car show model/race queen they're not allowed to show their desperation because of the audience present ;)

FallenStar

Didn't see this yet, but...

Spy - much like those Totally Spies girls.
Swimsuit model - imagine standing up there in a tight form-fitting one piece and having to go *badly*
Miss Universe/Miss U.S.A. pagent contest participant.   :drool:
Cheerleader

Merchant_Of_Death

president/congress person/senator ect. ect.

jlg77

Regarding the car show models and race queens, I had always noticed noticed that some of them looked desperate to pee in some photos (as did some promotional models in general). I started a thread about in on Peesearch with some info. I found, and my suspicions were confirmed in the same thread.

http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showthread.php?t=18235
http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showpost.php?p=234526&postcount=86
http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showpost.php?p=234702&postcount=88
http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showpost.php?p=235925&postcount=100
http://www.peesearch.net/community/forums/showpost.php?p=236133&postcount=102

jlg77

Quote from: Star on May 19, 2008, 03:52:47 PM
Didn't see this yet, but...

Spy - much like those Totally Spies girls.
Swimsuit model - imagine standing up there in a tight form-fitting one piece and having to go *badly*
Miss Universe/Miss U.S.A. pagent contest participant.   :drool:
Cheerleader

Modeling in general is tough on the bladder.

Spy and cheerleader are good ones, too.

roy7

I think any job can be tough on the bladder, it all depends on the location and circumstances of the situation.

Rewikitty

How about diplomat?  And is anybody else thinking of Relena Darlian right now?  Mmmm...

Construction worker.  I know there aren't a lot of women on those sites, but there are definitely some, and having worked in construction I can tell you that very often there's no place to go.  I've held it for 16 hours before because there was no porta-potty on site and we were in the middle of a busy city block all day.  I'm sure some women have been in a compromising position for that reason.

And if we're talking historically here, medieval house servants would often be made to do long jobs in the house, but were very rarely allowed to use a chamber pot or similar accoutrement; those were seen as amenities for the members of the house, not the working staff.
In the image of those who have come before me here
I am cast in the web of an ancient spell
I'm holding on to life
I'm drifing in a stream
Everything's much clearer now
We live within a dream and never wake"
-Kansas, Child of Innocence

G10031

Rewikitty,

You're right, a lot of times, women construction workers don't have anywhere to go to the bathroom on the job. If the site has 1 woman, and 100 men, and the only bathroom is a mens room - or if there's 1 woman and 20 men working on a highway, and the guys can go behind the truck, but the woman has to hold it all day.

Also -

Subway Conductor/Train Operator - those trains don't have bathrooms in them, the crew have to wait til they get to the end of the line (on some of the longer runs, it's 2 hours from terminal to terminal). The guys usually bring styrofoam cups with them as an "emergency urinal" - but that's absolutely useless for the women!

Bus Driver - city busses and school busses don't have toilets aboard - so you have to wait til the end of the line. On some of the more suburban routes, or routes that have their terminals in relatively deserted areas, the guys can go pee out the back door at the end of the run - but women have to hold it til they get back to the bus barn.

Taxi Driver - 12 hour shifts, in busy city traffic where it can be difficult to find a place to park. At least guys can use an empty bottle - not so simple for the ladies!

Limousine Driver - they can spend many hours waiting for the client - often parked in areas where there really isn't any place to go to the restroom. Bad enough if your a man (again empty bottles come in handy here) but hellish bladder torture for a woman.

Igotseven

a principal delivering an important speech
what has logarithms got to do with our lives

deth

Quote from: B.u.S. on May 19, 2008, 10:19:57 AM
Or an assassin/Sniper.

Pissing yourself is part of sniper school. Unfortunately the US doesn't believe women should be snipers...