New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The Weakling or the Fighter?

Started by anime lover, July 14, 2007, 09:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaynin

The fighter, because I enjoy watching the fighter struggle and squirm and fight the inevitable. =D

MasterShake

I'm surprised the results are so close.  I chose the fighter; it allows for the story to become more fully devleoped, and for the plot to be exploited to it's greatest potential.

Freak on a Leash

I think I would chose the fighter too, it is more interesting if the brave fighter type
loses it in the end, than when that weakling is determined to anyway

MisterPapaya

Weakling for the win. It's adorable when girls squirm and hold themselves and act like they reeeally have to pee.

Kyrieelleison

hmm, i myself am i fighter, and i love seeing the weakling complain, but watching the fighter sink down in defeat is just beautiful
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

piemaster

fighter the attempts at hiding their desperation is part of the fun

Kyrieelleison

Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

Ranpalan

The weakling.

I think this:
Quote from: My imaginationShe stood there, desperate, continuously crossing and re-crossing her legs. She was about to explode, and feeling another urge, was forced to put both hands to her crotch. After letting out another few squirts, she relaxed a bit, but was punished by another squirt. With a wimper, she crossed her legs tighter.

is funner to read than this:

Quote from: My imaginationShe stood there, desperate, but trying her hardest not to show it. She was about to explode, and feeling another urge frowned, and felt several squirts escape her. Sighing, she felt another squirm come out, but still tried not to show her desperation.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

princesstess

For the fighter I prefer to call her desperation the demure style. This was the norm for girls peeing their panties in the catholic schools i went to. The sat quietly legs squeezed tight, hands crossed on the desk, no outward sign, not even crossing her legs, of their desperation until they were trembling from the sheer effort of holding it and their panic of being on the verge of peeing their panties.  I feel that style is so feminine and would be more intense for her as she does nothing  to relieve her desperation beyond squeezing her legs. 
See my When the Classroom Becomes the Girlsroom Blog at http://classroom-girlsroom.blogspot.com/

omsoru

I like the weakling, because despite their name, they usually put up the best fights!
piloting the copyright pee plane

dragonfox2004

ltmt

Ah... personally, I can't resist the sad hopelessness of a weakling. The impending doom they feel, and their self-defeating thoughts are much more suitable to my tastes...

mastawizerd1

FallenStar

Quote from: 3333 on November 09, 2008, 11:00:37 PM
I choose fighher coz in the end, it was great reward to see a lot of pee coming out from a figther if wait patiently

Please don't post in a topic that hasn't been posted since May! That is Thread Necromancy! 

TOPIC SLAMMED SHUT!