New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Desperation or the Act of Incontinence?

Started by Sarrim, April 05, 2008, 11:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarrim

So I've done a little bit of reading, and while the medium, Omorashi, wetting, accidents and the like, appears to be the universal attachment for folks like us, the source seems to be a little different. Desperation and the act of gaining sexual pleasure from it seems to be a lot more tied into BDSM than simply watching someone have an accident, which is a bit more of a Wet and Messy thing. Granted, we probably enjoy both, which is what brings us together, but on what side of the spectrum do you lean more toward?

FallenStar

With all my fanfics floating around out there, I'd think it'd be obvious what I like...    :lol:

AliasnameTO

Oh desperation all the way. Just peeing themselves is kind of bizarre, if you ask me. Nobody would just piss their pants in public, no matter how turned on they are by it. Besides, I think I'm attached to it because of the bonding (not bondage) of it if you make her feel comfortable afterwards. Say, if everyone laughs except you, and you sit by her and console her, you get a good feeling yourself. And of course the primal pleasure of watching her dance around looking scared.

roy7

I can enjoy either end of the spectrum equally. Both are interesting in their own ways.

Kyrieelleison

i agree roy7, however i do enjoy the accident a little more, partially because its a little more enjoyable to see mainly cause of a more noticeable struggle, however the BDSM thing is alright as well
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

JBS05

I like accidents a lot, but BDSM is OK...I'll take what I can get, but Omorashi is what I love the most, so accidents it is!

megafobia

I prefer desperation wetting but i still get turned on by incontinence/bedwetting. Thing is, incontinence usually happenes in old people so its quite rare to find an incontinent girl/young woman

FallenStar

Quote from: 3333 on November 09, 2008, 11:13:22 PM
I like desperation, wetting more. However, I seldom see people wetting themselves in reality.

Please don't post in a topic that hasn't been posted in since April - That constitutes Thread Necromancy!

Topic LOCKED.