New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

to untrain yourself...

Started by omsoru, March 19, 2008, 09:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

animewetting

Why would you want to untrain yourself for?

The Hidden

Quote from: animewetting on August 05, 2009, 02:37:54 AM
Why would you want to untrain yourself for?

Just to see if you can?

animewetting

Why would you want to untrain yourself. That could backfire in so many ways...

animewetting

Seriously, why would you try to untrain yourself? That could backfire in so many ways... What if you were at work, or at college or in your dorm or something, and suddenly your bladders let go? Do you really want to take that kind of rep damage? I know I wouldn't. But, if you want to try it, go ahead. Its your dignity.

juizerdude

Quote from: B.u.S. on November 05, 2008, 09:27:21 AM
Quote from: Star on November 03, 2008, 03:12:17 PM
No, but CAN YOU SMELL...... WHAT BARACK IS COOKING?!    :lol:
yes he is cooking politics lo,l as he wrestles Mcain for the title lololol

WeAreTheFinale

This is actually a pretty good ida, if you're into that sort of thing alot. I'm sure it'd work after a while, just there's some pretty bad backfire cons.....

Starman

Quote from: WeAreTheFinale on August 25, 2009, 07:42:15 PM
This is actually a pretty good ida, if you're into that sort of thing alot. I'm sure it'd work after a while, just there's some pretty bad backfire cons.....

Psh...as stated before, that's what diapers are for. nice and comfy! ^_^

bedwettr90

It sounds like a legit plan I would be cool with trying it if I only had my own place! Maybe someday.

WeAreTheFinale

^^ Diapers are rather noticable, now aren't they?

hadmac

trust me it works, but not on a regular basis, I wake up wet in a wet diaper every moring, and more than one or two of those mronings i have no recolection of wetting.  It should be noted that i have been slepeing i a D for years, so it is not an overnight event.  the down side is if i cant sleep in a D I dont sleep good for fear of wetting when I;m not supposed to

H

JackO

You know, I did think of some something similar to this, a while ago, but my process was going to be drinking quite a lot and going to the toilet every 10 or so minutes, and try and get my bladder used to that.

Then i was gonna go out and see what happened. I was hoping that within 10 mins i;d be uncontrollably wetting.

never got round to trying it though :/

Mattimeo2012

This topic is familiar. Seriously I'm 95% sure some one else did this only the topic maker was the one trying it. He said it worked and that he was having day troubles. He had the same method and everything. (this was when I had my old account.) But JackO's method would probably work a little better because he(or she please clarify) was weakening his/her bladder.
Although I wouldn't want to pee myself every 10 minutes. THAT would lead to a life of living alone...

JackO

Clarifying - he

and by every 10 minutes i meant to not let my bladder fill to capacity and such, the muscles would get less used, leading to the being weaker.

TheMark

Sounds kind of strange, i like to watch girls pee not pee myself.