News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

When did you first become interested in female desperation?

Started by packrat, August 25, 2007, 09:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlg77

For me, I think it started in school (we had plenty of mean teachers and/or strict break policies). But I didn't make the sexual connection until I hit puberty, of course---I used to draw in black & white Savage Sword of Conan comics with a black pen to make it look like female character wet themselves when they were shown cowering in fear or chained up. One of my favorite desperation sightings when I was younger was in high school when I got to see a Korean girl sitting across from me extremely desperate to pee and I wasn't the end of class yet.

I used to think I was all alone until I first gained Internet access in 1997 and discovered Patches' Place and the Giga site (I'd say the Internet was a gateway for a whole lot of people with this fetish).

trident264

when I was twelve I watched this tv show one of the episodes was when a girl had to use the bathroom really bad an you could hear her go and I found it kind of arousing but I didn't know what to call at that time so after a while I looked up the subject and it became even more interesting so thats how it came about

Ultima02

Incredibly, I was in a sex education class (they called it "Health" at Poolesville High School) when I first got into this kind of thing.  The ONE CLASS I didn't want to take, but had to anyway, led me into this fetish.

Oh, the irony. (I'm of course assuming that IS in fact ironic.  please check me if I'm wrong.)
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

Xenion

I'm not sure how old i was when i started to get interested.. I do know it was because of an anime i was watching.. Think it was ep3 of Megaman.. The one where Yai? is desperate because she didn't want to go to the school toilets.

After that i rolled into all the other site's that are around. Like Sameo15 i prefer the desperation.. Wetting isn't a turn off though. But i don't get turned on by it either :)