New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

What's your favorite...

Started by aptom203, December 29, 2009, 06:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aptom203

It can be hard to pick a favorite character to fantasize about, since there are so many genres to choose from. So, what's your favorite from each of the following catagories?

Anime, Manga, Western Comics, Western Animation, Books, Games, Live-Action and CGI

Mine are:
Anime: Haruhi! She's a bully, it would be cute to see her have an accident.
Manga: Winry.
Western Comics: Super Girl. I'd love to see pee trickling down her thighs from udner that super tiny skirt.
Western Animation: Tinkerbell! Or maybe it should be Tinklebell
Books: The main character from Terry Pratchet's Monstrous Regiment
Games: I'd have to say Alice from American McGee's Alice
Live Action: Wendsday Adams played by Christina Ricci.
CGI: Neytiri of the Na'vi, from Avatar, of course.
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

AliasnameTO

Anime: probably Misa from Death Note, always thought she was cute.
Manga: Never read any so idk. Most likely same as above
Western comics: Mary Jane from Spider-Man.
Western cartoon: Spinelli from Recess. :D
Books: Hermione from Harry Potter.
Live Action: I'm tempted to say same as above, but Wednesday Addams is another one to think about.
CGI: I don't really care for non-human or cgi-enhanced people wetting, so idk.

FallenStar

Anime, Manga, Western Comics, Western Animation, Books, Games, Live-Action and CGI, eh? Well, let's see...

Anime: I can't choose between Nodoka Miyazaki (Negima), Hotaru Tomoe (Sailor Moon), Ami Mizuno (Sailor Moon), or Shinobu Maehara (Love Hina)  xD

Manga: Discounting those above (who also appear in manga), I'd have to add in Anzu Mazaki (Yu-Gi-Oh), Keiko Yukimura and Yukina (Yu Yu Hakusho).

Western Comics:  Zatanna comes to mind as well as Wonder Woman (but I've already read that) - Harle Quinn as well.

Western Cartoon:  closest I can think of still uses Japanese artists, so I dunno - maybe April O'Neal from the late 80's TMNT.

Books:  Arya from Eragon comes to mind; Luna, Hermione, and Lavender (Harry Potter) also come to mind.

Live Action:  Kumiko from the Karate Kid part II movie. Always had the fantasy of a Japanese girl waiting patiently for her lover to show up for a tea ceremony and getting more and more desperate to pee  xD

CGI: Closest I can think of is Aki Ross from the Final Fantasy movie.

Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

In before half of us have to think way back to the 80's for western characters that we like. XD

Anime: Yurika from Nadesico. Total ditz, but she makes up for it by being funny and badass. Sylphiel and MAZE are good candidates too.

Manga: Tomoyo Daidouji. What part of a creepy lesbian stalker is there NOT to like? :lol:

Western Comics: Jean Grey from X-Men

Western Animation: Princess Lana from Captain-N.

Books: This is a tough one. Lovecraft's stories don't have female characters, i haven't touched Wheel of Time in 10 years, and most of the other stuff i've read is biographies and humor. I guess i could say "Nately's Whore" from Catch-22.

Games: Either Maria Traydor from SO3 because of her sad back story, or Flora from Dragon Quest 5 because she has the funniest text in the NDS game.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

I'd like to point out that both Princess Lana and Princess Zelda from the first thirteen episodes of the Legend of Zelda cartoon would also be in my top 5 Western cartoon favs along with Samus Aran (FROM THE NINTENDO CAPTAIN N COMIC BOOK - NOT THE CURRENT SAMUS ARAN).

Welp... I'm fucked...

packrat

Anime: Orihime Inoue (Bleach), Haruhi Suzumiya (Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu), Sakuya Kumashiro (Shin Tenchi Muyo), Alexis Rhodes (Yugioh GX)

Manga: Orihime Inoue (Bleach), Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach), Anzu Mazaki (Yugioh)

Western Comics: N/A (Don't read 'em)

Western Animation: N/A (Don't think about 'em that way)

Books: N/A (Don't read 'em unless it is required for a class)

Games: Ayane (Dead or Alive), Alkaid (.hack//GU), Rikku (FFX), Yuffie (FFVII), Maria Traydor and Sophia Esteed (Star Ocean 3)

Live Action: N/A (Don't think about 'em that way)

CGI: N/A (Don't watch that much CGI stuff)

EDIT- I made the categories bold so they would be easier on my eyes...

kamigawa

Anime: Makoto from Toki Wo Kakeru Shojo (God bless the maker of that movie). However, I've already found a doujinshi where she pees herself, which means I've already found my little nest in heaven.
Manga: it's a tie between Yukino Miyazawa (Kare Kano) and Nausicaa (Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind).
Western Comics: well, I think that Gea still counts, since an italian publication would still be a western comic, if you understand what I mean. It's a wonderful comic which was published every 6 months over 9 years, and its author has already published many works and some graphic novels (Morgana, Spraylitz...).
Western Animation:  I was never attracted to any of the Disney or Don Bluth's female characters. I still deeply like Miss Brisby from The Secret of NIMH, but the thougt of a mouse wetting herself isn't exactly among my fantasies.
Books: Cordelia Naismith Vorkosigan, of the Vorkosigan saga.
Games: I'm absolutely torn between Aika (Skies of Arcadia) and Alicia (Valkyria Chronicles). Marta from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World is right behind, though the fact that the game is crap and it ruined all the blissful memories I had of the first chapter substantially killed my feelings towards her.
Live-Action: whoever will be the Tatiana Visla of the upcoming Last Exile live-action will be the winner.
CGI: sorry, I hate CGI movies with all my might, and counting the small CGI cutscenes of a videogame would be cheating. :001_tongue:

r3

Anime: Adette from King Gainer.
Manga: Gally from Battle Angel Alita
Western Comics: Catwoman
Western Animation: Gonna have to say Tinkerbell here.

I can't think of anything really for the others at the moment.

Neil

Anime - Asuka from Evangelion, Re Mii and Kotona from Zoids Genesis.

Manga - Any Ichigo 100% girls.

Books - Hermione from Harry Potter

Games - Cloche-sama from Ar Tonelico II, Mitsuru from Persona 3, Garnet from FFIX, and Tear from Tales of the Abyss.

Live-action - I'd love to see Jessica Alba wetting herself.

CGI - Tifa and Aerith from FFVII Advent Children, and Claire from Resident Evil degeneration. I always imagine Tifa wetting herself during the fight with Loz.
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

drthunder

Misty from Pokemon. Pretty much every girl in Bleach, especially Orihime or Yoruichi. I also like Bulma from dragonball Z. In real life I would say Megan Fox. From books I'd say that I don't really read very many books, so no answer there. From games it would be Tifa, easy. Or that chick from the cover of FFXIII. Sorry i don't know her name, I dont play Final Fantasy games.

FallenStar

That would be Lightning, I believe.
Welp... I'm fucked...

scarystuff12

Anime: Number one is Bulma of course, runner ups are Anzu/Tea of Yu-Gi-Oh, Natsumi from Sgt. Frog, or Kaname from Full Metal Panic
Manga: Still Bulma of course
Western Comics: The only ones I read are in the paper, and this isn't why I read them
Western Animation: Diana Lombard from Martin Mystery. So many missed chances...
Books: Can't think of any in particular...
Games: Samus all the way. Thank god for fanfics
Live Action: I'd like to see Scarlett Johanssen in such a situation... :drool:
CGI: They're all too deep in uncanny valley for me to think of that.

trident264

anime: yoko from guren lagaan and aisa clan clan from outlaw star
manga: yuki from vampire knight
games: I can't think of anyone better than samus

as for western comics and western animation i cant really think that way

Ultima02

Anime: Either Haruhi or one of the girls from CLANNAD.  I can't decide between those two.
Games: Anyone from the Touhou Games.  EASILY.

Everything Else: Can't decide for some reason or other.
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.