New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Self Desperation/wetting

Started by oramisho, August 29, 2010, 01:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dynamic

Hmm, Mizukine's a girl, so perhaps we should add her to the loss of control group.  Then again, as this research so far has been primarily boys, then maybe she, being a girl, is a variable...

Someone help me out here.  I'm not so good at real science.
"A routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil."

oramisho

"real" science would need entire groups of both genders and some strict system to eleminate all other variables (ie what to drink during the experiement, how long ago did youwent, what have you eaten/drank beforehand, etc)

for this stuff, she's a whole different variable (what effects it has on women).

Mizukine

Screw real science. I just want a new, better way to piss myself.
You are being shagged by a rare parrot.

Dynamic

oramisho

Quote from: Mizukine on September 13, 2010, 11:45:26 PM
Screw real science. I just want a new, better way to piss myself.
I couldnt have said it better,

Ill try the tea this weekend.

oramisho

Good on my word, i tried the tea with an extra bottle of water tonight. Things went normal for a holding session, until i felt a sudden weakness, and my ability to hold it felt really weak.  Every couple of minutes, it would feel like my muscles were contracting/spasming and It felt like it was about to come out, then id feel ok a couple minutes later. the urges kept coming every couple of minutes until one finally hits that made me just go. I didn't feel any of that involuntary "pushing" that was mentioned earlier though.

I had 3 cups of tea for this,though no idea if it had any more of an effect then just one cup would have done.

Dynamic

Hmm, maybe we have slightly different reactions.  Other than that, it sounds about right, though.

All in all, what do you think?

Facestab Fred

Food absorbs the chemical effects much like the same way it's harder to get drunk if you've eaten. Try drinking on an empty stomach.
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

Dynamic

Every time I try this on an empty stomach I don't feel so good.  Too much liquid with not enough food upsets the balance, you know?

But that's me.

oramisho

Quote from: Dynamic on September 18, 2010, 01:19:39 AM
Hmm, maybe we have slightly different reactions.  Other than that, it sounds about right, though.

All in all, what do you think?
Felt pretty good. Once i started standing it wasnt very painful to hold, and the sudden urges felt more like it was forcing its way out instead of me just hurting from holding it. It still took quite a while for an accident, but it did happen eventually.

I tried this right after eating dinner, so Trying it without food might yeild a different experience.

Dynamic

Well in that case...

FOR SCIENCE!

=3

Serika

So i found the right tea and tried this twice, both with no results.

Last week i held it in until i had to pee "kind of" bad, ate lunch and then drank 1 cup of this tea. I then held it for maybe 2 more hours and had to quit because i had other things to do. The urge to let go never got too strong.

This morning i had to pee VERY bad since i had last gone at 7:00 last night. I drank 2 cups of this tea on an empty stomach and sat at the computer for a few hours. My bladder was starting to hurt from being so full (it had an impressive bulge too) but again it didn't feel like i was about to let go. In the end i just had to give up.

I'd give it another try with 3 bags next time, but this stuff tastes like ass. I think i'll just give up and watch everyone else try this experiment. :surrender:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Zenix

I have no idea where I would even find this stuff, but I guess I could search around.

Serika, perhaps you should try drinking the tea first then filling up?

Serika

Quote from: Zenix on September 21, 2010, 02:39:54 PM
I have no idea where I would even find this stuff, but I guess I could search around.
Any large grocery store will do, you may need to check a few before you find it. Coffee and tea are usually next to each other, find the aisle and look through the tea boxes for this stuff.

QuoteSerika, perhaps you should try drinking the tea first then filling up?
Is that what everyone else is doing? I thought it would wear off if i took too long to fill up.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Dynamic

I've generally found that it takes a while to kick in.  I usually start the activities with the tea, then switch to whatever else I feel like.  Usually it takes about 2-3 hours for me, but I'm sure everyone else is different.

Sometimes I get a dud though.  I'm pretty sure it has to do with diet and such.