Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Back (and I've brought presents :) )

Started by Videl1201, September 29, 2008, 05:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Videl1201

Hi everyone I'm back.

Lately I haven't been around much (thereby stalling the After School Hold-it Contest and completely neglecting the "Rainy Nights in Tokyo" story). The reason for this is that I've moved away from the comforts of my old home and into a university dorm. The only way i can use the internet is by going to the shared computer room and up until now I was a bit scared to visit a website like this. However, today I decided I should just bite the bullet and sneakily make a couple of posts here  :sweatdrop:

Anyway, i did not come empty handed :)

To practice my Japanese a bit I've decided to translate the teacher FD doujin posted here in the downloads section. It has quite basic Japanese so translating it wasn't that hard. The biggest problem was coming up with a translation that would fit in the text boxes. Hope you will all like it :)

Also i have finally finished chapter 3 of the Rainy Nights in Tokio story for those who are interested ;)

packrat

Welcoem back, Videl.  Too bad about not having your own computer.

Oh, and thanx for translating that doujin for us.  Looking forward to seeing your work.

Serika

Yes, welcome back. The translation was excellent, it was really a nice thing to read first thing in the morning. :3
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Videl1201

Thanks B.U.S :)

and everybody else who complemented on the work too off course.