New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Ok. This is annoying. I'm done.

Started by xXDNAXx, April 30, 2009, 08:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oramisho

Understandable. I've dealt with a ton of forum systems ,though I don't know all of them 100% as a result.(well i know how to use them, just not how to write code or anythign for them.) never really used the vbulliten system though. 100 dollars to use a forum for just a year? leasing  it sounds cheaper if you jsut use the place for only 2 years and plan to update instead of owning, which would cost 240 for 2 years if you wanted updates the 2nd year.

Tru

ckhs15, "cry me a river" is more of a callous dismissal and therefore the opposite of making it "the biggest deal in the world." Yes, Star is mean when people don't read the rules. But right now, you're the one stirring up the biggest trouble and blowing it far out of proportion. I deleted the shoutbox argument because the shoutbox is an inappropriate place for something like that. Similarly, if you have a problem with a specific member, even if that member is the admin, you don't make a public post about the problem unless you're trying to stir up trouble. You PM that person and let him/her know what your problem is. Okay?
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

ckhs15

oKay. At the time I will agree to the fact that I did blow things out of proportion. I will admit and agree to that.