New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Ummm.... hello.

Started by TabemonOzzy, June 18, 2008, 05:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TabemonOzzy

You can tell by my name, ( TabemonOzzy ) I really like food ( Tabemono is the Japanese word for food ) and my name is Ozzy. Not really much to say... but I got into desperation because when I was younger, I would be watching cartoons, and the desperation humor always kept me on the edge on my seat. This feeling escalated as I looked more into it... watching Anime Pee videos on youtube and looking for female desperation websites... I was hooked. I especially like anime desperation... for a reason I don't know why.... I find anime girls attractive for some reason... I know their only animated characters, but mabey its because anime girls look superb compared to women in real life... they look more... perfect. So... thats basically it... me and my lifes story of me and my weird sexual fetish. ( but I guess thats why were all here lol ) I hope I can chat with some people here who can relate to me, we could share videos and stories... ( trust me I know alot )
SEE YA!
Why am I locked in the bathroom, you say? Well , I do believe thats none of your buisness. *fap* *fap*

packrat

Hello there, welcome to the forum.  I'm poackrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Glad to see someone took thier introduction seriously.  Looking forward to chatting with you.