New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

FD experiences

Started by doa, October 17, 2007, 04:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doa

Im suprised that this hasnt actuelly been done yet.

So basically in this form you post the experiences in FD that you have had in your life.

Ill start it off (note im a horrible story writer).

So about 2 years ago i was on a works night out with some friends and we were drinking away as i was quite drunk, so the party ended in the morning so me and my friends decided to goto the town to drink some more (typical scots) so we got into a taxi and goto the town and we tried to get into a bar but we had to wait in the line to get in me and this girl who was about 5ft 7in with brunette hair was starting to need the toilet. so we eventually get to the front of the line and they wouldnt let us in so i just said "fuck it" and went round the corner into an allyway and peed there (its great being a guy), but the girl who was desperate didnt want to do that. so we decided to goto another place and whilst walking there she said "if there is a line here im just going to pee my pants". so we get there and guess what there is a line so we try to cut through the line but that doesnt work and the girl is dancing around trying to hold it -now im talking jumping up and down with the legs double crossed trying to prevent a leak. Now unfortunatly i would like to say that she wet her pants but she said that she had to go and went to a mcdonalds nearby to use their toilet (i hated mcdonalds from that point on :P).

So thats one of the experiences that ive had. i hope you enjoyed it.

doa

Actuelly ill write another one i just remembered, the girl in this is about 5 ft 4in, skinny and she has firey red hair.

So one time i was at a party at my friends house and wed been drinking all night and eventually they decided to goto the city but i was too tired and didnt see the point so i said that i would go home but i needed a lift so i asked how to get out of the estate (it is actuelly like a maze) and one of my friends decided that she would take me out of there. So we started walking and about 5 minuets later she said that she had to pee so i decided to start tickling her and poking her bladder and shes laughing grabbing herself trying not to lose control. So we walk for a bit longer and i decided to tickle her again and shes laughing and she had to sit on the ground and hold herself to stop it flowing. So we keep walking (yes it did take a while to get out) and i decided that i needed a pee so i said to her that i needed to go and she tries to tickle me. eventually she stops and i decided to pee in the bushes near her, she watched whilst making comments like "oh you guys have it so lucky whilst us girls have to wait untill we find a toilet". So i finish and we walk some more but then i notice that her pace starts to quicken so i ask her why shes walking faster shd she replies that she really has to pee so i decided to tickle her again and she had to sit on the ground and hold herself again because she really was going to pee herself but eventually we get to her house and her parents needed to tak to her about something. I decided to use this to my advantage -i had this face paint on in a camoflauge style like i was in the army- and use the toilet to clean up she comes in saying that i need to get out or she'll just pee herself but i wanted to get the paint off first so she is doing a pee pee dance whilst im removing the paint (and watching her) and she decided to just throw me out because she couldnt hold it anymore and then she peed. i decided to listen in and, my god, niagra falls has nothing on the force of this pee and it went on for about a minuet and she came out with the happest face ive ever seen.

akemi

not my experience, a friend told me this, but i want to share, she told me that another girl, is use to hold  herself till the last minute, well, she is going to leave a party, with her boyfriend, she was bursting to pee but she dediced to go later... in the middle of the journey, they stopped in a fastfood restaurant, to buy some food and his boyfriend locked her into the car. While she was waiting, she realize that she has to pee then, and she couldn't go out, so she wet herself... my friend told me that she made a pool into the car

orihalcon

Back when I was in highschool, there was this girl who needed to go to the restroom and she did a little pee dance when asking the teacher to go the restroom. I kinda got a hard on. But thats all i remember. Cant remember what she looked like though

azure

I've never had some real experience, I guess. But a couple of years ago I was with my school class in a swim centre for swim education and there was a girl who asked the teacher somethin, I didn't heard that. After that she ran away towards girl's restroom. I think she had to go badly at that time (:

banedon

Does forced desperation count? If so, then thats an experience that I often get to enjoy with my wife. I think I've run up half a dozen memory cards on the Canon 4200 while waiting for her cast-iron bladder to weaken to the point where she absolutely cannot hold it anymore.  Its actually a trifle annoying. I mean, I am a desperation fetishist, don't get me wrong. But she can sometimes hold it for HOURS, no matter how much water she pours down her throat. After a while, I just want to see some payoff, you know? :P

That said, her pee-dance is absolutely adorable. Last night we went out for dinner and she drank about two pots of tea, then came home and took down a few bottles of water. It was still almost three hours of desperation and pee-dancing before she soaked her jeans, and even then I had to get a dish of hot water for her to dip her hands in. I always thought that hand-in-the-hot-water trick was a myth, but she's proven time and again that if there's one thig that'll move her stubborn bladder from intense desperation to pure soaking in a matter of moments, its a bowl of warm water.

Doom_Guard

I often get to see my girlfriend in desperation situations - when she has to pee, she always has a really hard time holding it in. She's 5'2", about 96 pounds, long straight brown hair which goes about 3/4 of the way down her back, a nice tight butt, and is all around quite an attractive girl.

Anyway, my most recent experience seeing her in desperation was about 2 weeks ago. We were house sitting for a friend of hers, who lived about 30 minutes outside of the city. The whole drive there, my girlfriend was squirming in her seat, saying she had to pee. I, being the somewhat evil person I am decided to take it slow getting there to see if I could get her to have an accident. Much to my frustration, we arrived at the house without incident. We both got out of the car and went up to unlock the door and let ourselves in, she was dancing around and clutching her crotch to keep herself from peeing. She was fumbling with the keys a bit because she was so desperate, and dropped the keys. As she bent down to pick them up, she lost control a bit - she yelped "ack! I'm peeing!" I saw a fairly large wet patch form around her crotch as she peed, and some of it dripped onto the porch. She managed to regain control after peeing for a couple of seconds, was able to unlock the door, and she made a mad dash for the toilet.

She knows I'm turned on by desperation and wetting, so once she had finished on the toilet, she called me into the bathroom and showed me her wet pants and panties (which she was still wearing), and even let me touch them.

Needless to say it was a great experience.

MasterShake

Back in high school, there was a girl who sat next to me in 2nd period english who had quite the "reputation". One morning towards the end of class, she asked the instructor if she could go to the bathroom, and was denied. She started squirming around, and said she would have an accident if she wasn't allowed to leave (Up until this point, there had been no indication that she needed to go). There were only ten minutes left, and the teacher told her to wait until class was over. She protested, but was ignored, as the teacher (and most of the students, myself included) knew she just wanted to go for a smoke or something. Suddenly, she spread her legs wide, and placed her hands on either side of the crotch of her faded strech jeans. She (and I!) stared intently at her crotch, and after a couple seconds, a wet patch appeared, and a short stream of piss squirted through her pants, landing on the front of her chair, then dribbling back beneath her butt. She immediately clamped off the flow, then jumped up, pointed at the small wet spot on her pants, and yelled at the teacher, "See? I'm pissing myself!" The shocked instructor immediatly gave her permission to leave, and she calmly picked up her backpack and sauntered out the door. From my vantage point, I watched out the window as she walked off towards the smoking area (and away from the bathrooms).

Igotseven

One time after school I was desperate to pee until I used a drain to pee. I squatted down and let the pee flow. The feeling of pleasure and relief was awesome.
what has logarithms got to do with our lives

cpjames

Quote from: banedon on December 01, 2007, 07:44:52 AM
Does forced desperation count? If so, then thats an experience that I often get to enjoy with my wife. I think I've run up half a dozen memory cards on the Canon 4200 while waiting for her cast-iron bladder to weaken to the point where she absolutely cannot hold it anymore.  Its actually a trifle annoying. I mean, I am a desperation fetishist, don't get me wrong. But she can sometimes hold it for HOURS, no matter how much water she pours down her throat. After a while, I just want to see some payoff, you know? :P

That said, her pee-dance is absolutely adorable. Last night we went out for dinner and she drank about two pots of tea, then came home and took down a few bottles of water. It was still almost three hours of desperation and pee-dancing before she soaked her jeans, and even then I had to get a dish of hot water for her to dip her hands in. I always thought that hand-in-the-hot-water trick was a myth, but she's proven time and again that if there's one thig that'll move her stubborn bladder from intense desperation to pure soaking in a matter of moments, its a bowl of warm water.

Would love to see some of those pics :-)

DC

xDeathSoulx

Too bad I haven't had many experiences...Only two, I believe...

Once a friend of my sister stayed over a few nights (and I happened to like that girl) and we were watching a scary movie when she whispered she had to pee but didn't dare to go. Eventually the movie was over so she reached the bathroom in time but still it was a nice experience for me^^ (And when she finally got to the bathroom I could still enjoy the sounds.)

The other time was during new year's eve, this girl said she had to pee so I told her to go home (we stood on our street corner) but she didn't and a while later she said she had to pee again, so this time I said, so go on the edge of the water(we also stood next to a lake) and she said, "You'd like to see that wouldn't you?" Of I course I said no, but count on it that I've had several fantasies about that event... :blushing:
Let nothing meet the gaze of the Death Soul, for it will drain the spirit of anything it observes

Master

so far my away vacation has proved very fruitful, gamewise and expirence wise. here is my tale.

I am in Phoenix. This huge city, full of assholes, jerks, pricks.... ok just a lot of jerks, also has its share of Pretty girls, OF ALL AGES TOO! Yeah for me, while i was trecking on foot in the not so local shopping center area of Scottsdale I happened upon a group of, you guessed it, a gaggle of giggly girls. (Yeah for adjectives). They were laughing about something stupid, and being very bored as there was nothing to do i decided to trail them :shuriken: :ninja: I say that i did a great job following them. We wondered around (me unnotced) for about THREE FRIKING HOURS, before one of the girls yelled out "Oh no, were gonna miss the bus!!" I thought my ninja fun was over but two of the girls decided to catch my interest. The two kinda figeded a little and said, "but can we pee first, I really gotta go" (classic line and very cliche). There were four girls btw. The two desperate ones argued for a few minutes saying that they couldnt or wouldnt wait before finally the two who i guess didnt have to pee just left. The other two were left to search for a potty. This market is surrounded by places like best buy and the such where you dont normally ask for a bathroom. These girls must have been stupid because they, from their backpacks, pulled out water bottels and sat and drank talking. I dont know what happened to the bus but they wanted to talk about something. (I had to piss so i didnt hear what they were talking about). FINALLY, they both got up. Aparently the fact that they had to pee had cought up with their brains and they began to look frantically for toilets. hahaha.... There were none. I'll neglect to tell you my personal detail  :whistling: They ran just about everywhere!!! And i followed. About half an hour and the short one, (DESCRIPTIONS!! YAY!!!) Black hair with blond streaks, about sixteen or seventeen, very pretty girl, started to cry. She preformed the "im not gonna make it to any bathroom ritual". Hand in crotch, legs crossed (jeans, yeah) sobbing like crazy. She hobbled around for about two minutes before gasping "NOOO, Not here!" (more cliche) staring transfixed yours truely witnessed an authentic wetting. Pee just seemed to endlessly pour from her. She was wet all over. Her sides were the only part that was dry (besiides the body duh!) The other girl, Taler and equally pretty laughed. short=cry tall=mean. So little wetter decided to get even. While tall girl, in her uhh, i dont know cotton or something, PURPLE YEAY!! skirt laughed and held herself. No she didnt pee laughing, the short girl started to tickle her friend.same with her, she gasped started to cry and peed. Aparently though she didnt have to go as much. The short girls puddle, HUGE!! The tall girls, not too big, like, spill your milk at lunch big. I didnt follow them from there, they noticed me. I waved but they took off running.

Yeah from Arizona. Well what do you expect from the city?

Master

How about another one?

This is about my T.A.G. aka temporary Arizona Girlfriend. From what her friends have told me she does not date a lot because, well, she really has a tiny bladder. Yeah for me! Well, we set out. First was dinner. Fast food is good enough when you are poor, but im vacationing here so I had some money. We went to applebeez!! I got a pop and she had about three or four iced teas with lemon. As some may know, tea makes you pee and lemon acts like a diuretic. We left without a potty break. she seemed fine so I just drove us to a gaming center nearby. Boy did we have a blast. Free soda's with a big dollar pass thing. She had WAY TO MANY!! I cant complain but DAYM! I have not asked her whether shes into this kinda thing but I will later. We spent about three hours in Lazer tag. I seriously did not think laser tag could be that much fun. When we were finally ready to leave she decided she was thirsty again. Did she ever use the bathroom? We left the game place and started home. Home was about three hours away on the 101 north. Mind you that its an  expressway without restarea's aside from the one about ten minutes from my SUMMER HOME there. But about an hour and a half into the ride i finally noticed some desperation... sorry, ALOT of desperation. She must have just let it catch up to her. She had her hands burried into her trying to hold her pee back. Mr. Happy was well hidden. Ten minutes later she finally said, "Is there anywhere to stop, i have to pee." I had to tell her to wait for a while. There was no place to pee for quite some time. She waited another half an hour or so before she spoke up. I did have trouble driving during this time. I kept glancing over to see how she was doing. But she finally spoke up agian. "Please! Can we stop somewhere. I really have to go!?" Now it was about six or so. It was still light but traffic was crazy. CARS EVERYWHERE!! I couldnt take the exits because  i couldnt get to them. Eventually i got off on some road ive never heard of. We stopped at McDonalds to pee. She got out and hobbled over. She looked so adorable in her current state that i didnt want it to end! We got into the store and I lucked out! The ladys and mens were closed for repair!!! She moaned in utter agony and did a quick pee dance. I wish I had a camera or something. Next door was some gas station thing. We went over there. There was a line! She got in line. I just waited by her listing (mostly) to her complaining about lines and having to pee. About ten minutes or so went by, and her predicament only worsened exponentially. Her dancing sped up and her posture curved more and more. She finaly said her last will basically. "I cant hold it!! Take me home please!!!" My house was closer so i told her we'd go there. She aggreed and made her way back to the car. The drive was about twenty mintues left of driving. The end came quick when about five minutes into the ride i herd the words i was waiting for. "Im sorry (Name removed for privacy), Im really sorry." I looked over and saw my poor passenger seat now a darker shade of blue. Her nice fitting jeans another Darker shade of blue and a nice puddle forming in her lap. I kept glancing over as we headed home. The whole time she kept sobbing in embarassment. She must have peed for about three minutes or something because when she stood up getting out of my car the pee just poured down her jeans and made a nice size puddle on the ground. She cried so hard, but i comforted her and gave her a change of cloths. My jeans fit her for some reason. I told her id wash her clothes for her and return them later...... I still have her panties!!! :clap: :drool:

And that was only TODAY!!!!

FallenStar

Hey, Master... would you mind separating that into paragraphs please? That wall o'text is painful on these poor eyes o' mine...  @_@

aptom203

Quote from: Master on February 25, 2008, 10:19:21 PM
How about another one?

This is about my T.A.G. aka temporary Arizona Girlfriend. From what her friends have told me she does not date a lot because, well, she really has a tiny bladder. Yeah for me! Well, we set out. First was dinner. Fast food is good enough when you are poor, but im vacationing here so I had some money. We went to applebeez!! I got a pop and she had about three or four iced teas with lemon. As some may know, tea makes you pee and lemon acts like a diuretic. We left without a potty break. she seemed fine so I just drove us to a gaming center nearby.

Boy did we have a blast. Free soda's with a big dollar pass thing. She had WAY TO MANY!! I cant complain but DAYM! I have not asked her whether shes into this kinda thing but I will later. We spent about three hours in Lazer tag. I seriously did not think laser tag could be that much fun. When we were finally ready to leave she decided she was thirsty again. Did she ever use the bathroom? We left the game place and started home. Home was about three hours away on the 101 north. Mind you that its an  expressway without restarea's aside from the one about ten minutes from my SUMMER HOME there.

But about an hour and a half into the ride i finally noticed some desperation... sorry, ALOT of desperation. She must have just let it catch up to her. She had her hands burried into her trying to hold her pee back. Mr. Happy was well hidden. Ten minutes later she finally said, "Is there anywhere to stop, i have to pee." I had to tell her to wait for a while. There was no place to pee for quite some time. She waited another half an hour or so before she spoke up. I did have trouble driving during this time. I kept glancing over to see how she was doing. But she finally spoke up agian. "Please! Can we stop somewhere. I really have to go!?" Now it was about six or so. It was still light but traffic was crazy. CARS EVERYWHERE!! I couldnt take the exits because  i couldnt get to them.

Eventually i got off on some road ive never heard of. We stopped at McDonalds to pee. She got out and hobbled over. She looked so adorable in her current state that i didnt want it to end! We got into the store and I lucked out! The ladys and mens were closed for repair!!! She moaned in utter agony and did a quick pee dance. I wish I had a camera or something. Next door was some gas station thing. We went over there. There was a line! She got in line. I just waited by her listing (mostly) to her complaining about lines and having to pee. About ten minutes or so went by, and her predicament only worsened exponentially. Her dancing sped up and her posture curved more and more. She finaly said her last will basically. "I cant hold it!! Take me home please!!!" My house was closer so i told her we'd go there. She aggreed and made her way back to the car. The drive was about twenty mintues left of driving. The end came quick when about five minutes into the ride i herd the words i was waiting for.

"Im sorry (Name removed for privacy), Im really sorry." I looked over and saw my poor passenger seat now a darker shade of blue. Her nice fitting jeans another Darker shade of blue and a nice puddle forming in her lap. I kept glancing over as we headed home. The whole time she kept sobbing in embarassment. She must have peed for about three minutes or something because when she stood up getting out of my car the pee just poured down her jeans and made a nice size puddle on the ground. She cried so hard, but i comforted her and gave her a change of cloths. My jeans fit her for some reason. I told her id wash her clothes for her and return them later...... I still have her panties!!! :clap: :drool:

And that was only TODAY!!!!

There, Fallen. Thought I'd take the Liberty of seperating it out into Paragraphs for you on Master's Behalf
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."