New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

FD experiences

Started by doa, October 17, 2007, 04:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

animewetting

I was 12 years old and I was at the mall with my mom. This woman and her suposedly 16 year old daughter were both apparently desperate to pee. I went to the restroom and noticed there was a line for the ladies. I went inside but cracked door so I could see what was going on. The ladies at the back of the line were merely tapping their feet, while the woman at the front were dancing. I saw the woman and her daughter get in line. Sometime later  they rushed in, but not before I saw a wet spot on their pants. I was in hog heaven, until of course my mom came looking for me. That's my experience.

sarafayer

Quote from: yat282 on November 20, 2008, 02:05:58 PM
when i was in 9th gradethe girl next to me in science had to pee realy badly, but unfortunately she made it through the whole class.
hehe, my school has 2 hour classes. Even though I usually wait until the end of first class, beginning of lunch and end of school, the teachers usually let you go if you ask and it's an emergency. Imagine how a no would go...  :drool:

blackbird189

the main FD experience that comes to mind wash during m sophmore year in high school.  A girl came on to the bus complaining about having to pee badly.  about halfway home a liquid appeard on the floor and began moving all over the bus.  I'm surprised she didn't cry when this happened.

miester

My girlfriend and I were in the middle of a raid with our guild (World of Warcraft) and she whispers to me she has to pee.  About 30 min later after a boss during a break, she told me she had leaked a little.  Thought I would share tha with you guys.

jumanji42

Quote from: miester on September 07, 2009, 12:35:58 AM
My girlfriend and I were in the middle of a raid with our guild (World of Warcraft) and she whispers to me she has to pee.  About 30 min later after a boss during a break, she told me she had leaked a little.  Thought I would share tha with you guys.

something like that happened to me. i play airsoft and paintball on a team. i might be in one of those videos on youtube by scoutthedoggie. i was playing in the local woods with my girlfriend (this was around sophomore year in high school). she was a sniper and i was a heavy gunner  :gunsmilie: . we were on the same team (each team had about 50 people). she was hiding in a bush and i was crouched next to her for support if somebody from the other team came. we had both been guzeling water the whole time as it was a very hot day and we were wearing heavy gear. about 30 minutes in to the game she said that she had to pee. i told her that we didn't have time, the enemy was gonna be coming very soon. i crouched into firing position as i heard foot steps, i caught sight of an enemy soldier and fired, he called out "hit" and walked off. about 20 minutes later i had racked up 7 "kills" and she had 11 (pure coincidence about the numbers) and she was bursting. she told me that she wouldn't be able to hold it until the end of the game. i told her that unless she got shot she couldn't leave and i would nail anybody that got near her *gun *gun . another kill for me and another 2 for her (sniping racks you up a lot more "kills" than support fire) she said that she had leaked. i told her that she could probably pee in her uniform and blame it on mud. she said she was gonna try to hold it. we stayed there and maintained suppressing fire for a good hour until she started squirming. i asked her if she was ok and she said that she was leaking. i told her to hold it and she whimpered "i cant" and began peeing. i roller her over and started rubbing her and kissing her. she loved it and kissed me back. i started fingering her and she jacked me off. she finished with a squirting orgasm and i came a lot. she finished peeing and returned to her firing position with a smile on her face. i neeled down and got ready to finish guarding the area when i realized something. there was a strong smell of pee in the area. we had to move or we'd be attacked. we got up and i realized again that she would have to change her pants. instead she just took them off to reveal glistening smooth legs and a soaked pink vag. she wrapped her gillie suit around her waist and we left. we arrived at our new position and began setting up when i saw them, 9 enemy soldiers were standing around in a sort of bunker made of rocks  :tank: . by the end of the game there were only 6 people left on our team including me and my pantsless girlfriend. the other team was gone. we won a capture the flag game by  simply "killing" every1. we got back to my house and showered together and she peed again in the shower.

it was a great night. we watched star trek generations later that night  :clap:

AliasnameTO

You're telling me you had time for all of this in a match? Granted I've never been in a game with a hundred people, but still, that's a bit much to take in.

Serika

I witnessed several bathroom emergencies back in school. I'll change the names and leave the age of each girl ambiguous, so you can assume they're all 18. Or whatever age you want.

This one time two girls needed the bathroom in the same class. The first was a brunette i'll call Jane, and the other was an Asian American i'll call Trisha. The teacher was trying to give her lesson when Jane stood up and said she had to pee. No sooner was she told to sit down than Trisha stood up and said she had to pee too. They argued with the teacher for a few minutes before Jane basically said "I don't care. I gotta go, i'm leaving." With that she walked out of the room, even with the teacher yelling after her.

Trisha actually stayed in class and kept asking. I think she just liked the attention because she seemed amused by the whole thing, even while grabbing her crotch and leaning over as if in pain. The teacher finally told her to go and she waddled as far as the door before being told to go get the hall pass. She limped back (while saying "ooh ooh ooh!) and took the pass, then left the room. When they both returned the entire class had to write a 2 page essay on respecting the teachers.

In Jr. High I actually ran into a teacher that was bursting. She was a substitute of around 30 years, tall with blonde hair. I was walking down a crowded hall on my way to my next class when she came running out of a nearby classroom. I could tell it was urgent because she almost knocked me over while dashing into the teacher's bathroom.

A good one was when i was sitting behind and to the left of an attractive blonde girl. She kind of dressed like a hooker and would often cut class to go smoke, but even as one of the "bad" students she was actually really nice in person, even talked to a loser like me sometimes. We had the same English class right before lunch break and were just having a study session that day. Half way through class i looked up and noticed her legs were shaking under her desk. I couldn't tell if she was just being hyper, but she looked stressed and would often take a deep breath.

I couldn't hear anything over the chatter of students and she didn't leave. Near the end of class some of the students waited next to the exit, (showing contempt for having to study a language they already knew) including the girl and some of her boyfriends. Her dire need was confirmed when one of the guys tried to hug her. She pushed him away in annoyance and said "Don't touch me, i gotta pee!".  He tried again and was met with the same reaction when she whined "I said don't. I have to pee." She walked in place for a minute before the bell rang. The girls bathroom was only 15 feet away so she went straight in.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

jumanji42

Quote from: AliasnameTO on September 13, 2009, 10:52:02 PM
You're telling me you had time for all of this in a match? Granted I've never been in a game with a hundred people, but still, that's a bit much to take in.

it took a good few hours. and all we did was snipe the whole time (other than a few more fun things). the movie and all that stuff happened afterwards (around 9 at night) 100 people was small. we had a town wide game that lasted a week. sponsored by technosoft (a dead airsoft company)

blitz827

I have a sister, she has just turned 18 last week. She is really good-looking, blonde and curly hair, and with a nice body. She always go around carrying a water bottle: she says it's to stay hydrated. So, usually she arrives home at 3:00pm, really needing to pee.

Yesterday I decided to make her wait. So, at 2:50pm I entered the bathroom (here in my house there is only one bathroom) and locked the door. Then, I waited for her. As i've expected, she arrived home at 3:05. I heard the keys in the door, and then she walked really fast into her room. She dropped her backpack and took off her shoes really quickly, and then she runned to the bathroom. The door was locked, and I listened her moaning, and saying "--who's in there? i really need to peeee~!".

Ok, so she was there at the other side of the door, really needing to pee. She was dancing in one foot, her both hands at her crotch, and with the legs tightly closed. She started to walk around in circles, taking small steps. Maybe her white cotton panties were a little wet, because she was holding since she left the school.

So, i decided to get out from the bathroom. When I opened the door, she was sitting on a chair, with her both hands at the crotch and a funny look. She was about to explode! So, she runned into the bathroom and closed the door. I listened her pee, it was really long and powerful. She peed almost for 1:20 minutes!!

She was the most desperate girl I've ever seen.

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote from: blitz827 on September 17, 2009, 11:09:25 PM
I have a sister, she has just turned 18 last week. She is really good-looking, blonde and curly hair, and with a nice body. She always go around carrying a water bottle: she says it's to stay hydrated. So, usually she arrives home at 3:00pm, really needing to pee.

Yesterday I decided to make her wait. So, at 2:50pm I entered the bathroom (here in my house there is only one bathroom) and locked the door. Then, I waited for her. As i've expected, she arrived home at 3:05. I heard the keys in the door, and then she walked really fast into her room. She dropped her backpack and took off her shoes really quickly, and then she runned to the bathroom. The door was locked, and I listened her moaning, and saying "--who's in there? i really need to peeee~!".

Ok, so she was there at the other side of the door, really needing to pee. She was dancing in one foot, her both hands at her crotch, and with the legs tightly closed. She started to walk around in circles, taking small steps. Maybe her white cotton panties were a little wet, because she was holding since she left the school.

So, i decided to get out from the bathroom. When I opened the door, she was sitting on a chair, with her both hands at the crotch and a funny look. She was about to explode! So, she runned into the bathroom and closed the door. I listened her pee, it was really long and powerful. She peed almost for 1:20 minutes!!

how did you see all that from in the bathroom?

blitz827

Quote from: Merchant_Of_Death on September 18, 2009, 01:10:59 PM
Quote from: blitz827 on September 17, 2009, 11:09:25 PM

how did you see all that from in the bathroom?
Just pure imagination. I heard all the things she said, and her footsteps outside the bathroom.
So I made this little stoty, that actually happened, adding some elements to make it sound good.

Stripe

Ahaha, just felt like sharing this but I really really have to pee right now, I'm at the trembling stage.
I have my laptop to one side and I'm sitting on a plastic sheet in just my panties. <3

Rydia

Quote from: Stripe on November 07, 2009, 01:05:07 PM
Ahaha, just felt like sharing this but I really really have to pee right now, I'm at the trembling stage.
I have my laptop to one side and I'm sitting on a plastic sheet in just my panties. <3

Sounds fun...feel like describing what happened? I'd love to read it.  :blush:

Iku Nagae

I'd like to hear both Stripe's story and B.u.S.'s story.

FallenStar

You horny goofs.  *facepalm*

Least I still have some class and dignity not to ask for stories. I make up my own all the time.  If only I didn't get called a misogynist for them.   :death:
Welp... I'm fucked...