News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Make a Wish.... (and have it go HORRIBLY wrong!)

Started by FallenStar, June 22, 2007, 01:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

This is standard fare.

You make a wish and the following poster grants it.... BUT WAIT! In so doing, s/he corrupts it so it's not REALLY what you want in the first place!   :tongue_smilie:

I shall start:

I wish I had a banana.

FallenStar

mipmixer

You get a banana, but it's so old and moldy that you don't even want to look at it.

I wish I had a life.

mysteryious1

You are placed as the commanding military officer in charge of the New People's Republic of the Former Arab States.  The US bombs the shit out you berfore you even get to your desk for, um, any reason will do, and annexes all your oil.  You are put in Abu Ghraib and sexually assaulted by a bad tempered goat.

I wish that I lived in a rent-free apartment with three easygoing cute and lovable nudist lightly-nymphomanic bisexual 18-year-old girls who think I'm hot, don't like other men, and who love to cook and clean and fuck in the shower.

Wow...  I really wish that...

mipmixer

You do have three easygoing cute and lovable nudist lightly-nymphomanic bisexual 18-year-old girls who think you're hot, don't like other men, and who love to cook and clean and fuck in the shower. However, they get so Jelous of eachother that they all end up killing eachother in a battle over you, and when you try and stop it, they kill you as well.

I wish I ruled the world.

Serika

Quote from: mipmixerI wish I ruled the world.

Sure, but you know what they say! Good help is hard to find, and you realize this quickly. Your generals, soldiers, ministers, and all your other followers are so incompetent that your position (emperor) has no real power. You might as well be an ordinary citizen.

I wish i had long pink hair just like steel angel Kurumi. :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

mipmixer

Fine. You do have long pink hair, but you get beat up by inbred southerners in Texas one day because they think your a "Homesexil"

Serika

(Chill out, you two. Lets just leave it at that.)

Granted. He becomes the nicest guy in the world, but now you can't tell if he's sincere or not.

I wish someone would hurry and finish fansubbing Moetan.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Lisk

Just a minute ago a deeply devoted fan finished fansubbing Moetan, but these subs are in a totally unfamiliar language!

I wish I was a loli.

FallenStar

Wish Granted!

BUT WAIT!

Now that you're a loli and now that you're on DesperateAnimeGirls.com, you find that you now have hundreds of stalkers... not least being Serika and Anya... and Anime Lover... and.. and...

You better run, little girl!  :p

I wish my pants didn't get bleach on them....   =[

FallenStar

mipmixer

Wish granted. You no longer get Bleach on your pants because you can't find any of them.

I wish more people joined my RPG.

FallenStar

Granted!

But wait!

Uh-oh...

Now you have 100 people in your RPG, and they post so fast that you can't keep it and it starts to spiral out of control until you go insane and jump off a cliff, trying to become AN hero.

:S    Whoops.

I wish... I wish... I wish my torrent of "Cars" didn't have freakin' GERMAN subs...   x_x

FallenStar

mipmixer

Granted. The subs are now in Esperanto.

I wish I had a million dollars.

EFROdian

You have a million bucks but you find out that it's stolen money from a drug cartel in Colombia and the entire cartel shows up, taks back their money, kills all the people you've ever loved in front of you and then cuts of your ball sack... but they won't grant you death, oh no... they want you to suffer... by forcing you to become a back-up dancer for the Backstreet Boys.

I wish I had psychic powers.

Jiburiru

granted, now you can sense every single thought that everyone has and they are blairing in your head, annoying the heck out of you  :lol:

I wish i had a ,um, hmm....

oh I wish i was an oscar mayer weiner  :stupid:

mipmixer

Granted. You are turned into an Oscar Meiyer Weiner and then chewed to death.

I wish my favorite shows put out FD episodes.