New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Anime Video/Pictures featuring bulging bladders

Started by Bloke1, September 20, 2007, 03:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

Yeah, if you get in a car wreck at 30mph or faster, you're probably going to get hurt regardless of how full your bladder is. At least people won't think it's strange when they see how wet your pants are.

I remember there used to be this Yahoo group called "bursting bladders". It had real pics of women with huge bulges around the stomach. Some of them bragged about holding it for 24 hours. I really should have saved those pics before the group got deleted. T_T
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

2thrill

The two girls are nice, but I like the first pic more, since it shows true desperation (bulging bladder, empty bottles on the table, etc.) Really, this is a really awesome pic....I thinmk there are many forums in which bulging bladders are discussed, at leastr I once saw on of this and they had really, but no anime pics there. I just used picsearch at google with bulging bladder as the title.....but it took me some time to find this forum and I can`t recall its name, sorry.

cpjames

Loved the first pic... all the bottles showed that she had been forced to drink, her bladder bulging before the pressure overwhelmed her and she started to piss...

DC

Ameboes

QuoteAccording to my information, no... no, you'll end up peeing before your bladder literally bursts...  xD
But a physical obstruction of the urethra could make voiding impossible... I suppose urine would retrograde back up the ureters though rather than the bladder rupturing.

Kyrieelleison

Quote from: Ameboes on January 19, 2008, 09:49:53 PM
QuoteAccording to my information, no... no, you'll end up peeing before your bladder literally bursts...  xD
But a physical obstruction of the urethra could make voiding impossible... I suppose urine would retrograde back up the ureters though rather than the bladder rupturing.

nope, doing that would cause the kidneys to back up and rupture too, a physical pbstruction to the urehthra COULD cause the baldder to burst
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

Ameboes

I never said it wouldn't.

So is it the bladder or kidneys that would 'splode?

aptom203

When a bladder ruptures, it is actually the seam between the ureter and bladder that tears, as it is the weakest point.

It's worth noting, however, that it is not possible to do this simply by holding on. In order for this to be possible, there would be something inserted in the Urethra with enough force to make it watertight, or the brain would have to be completely unaware of the bladder's status (which is why it occasionally happens to drunk people; the nerves in the bladder stop sending messages to the brain, so the brain thinks there is no danger form continuing to hold on) and, when the bladder does rupture, it's nothing near as theatrical as bursting. It tears, and urine seeps rather slowly into surrounding tissue. It is extremely painful, and potentially fatal if untreated, but there's no violent explosion and a dead lady soaked in pee.
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

Lord_Nerick

WAIT!! THE SOLUTION OF THE CENTURY!! I know how to make a bladder explode.................................................................. DYNOMYTE!!!!!!!!!!! But mayhap that would blow the bitch to smitherenes..... Cork?
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

99LCJ

I'v never seen anything like that. If you can see that....thats just weird and strange looking if you ask me. It just dont seem normal.

megafobia

tamagotchi140

im liking those pics :) cept the first girl should shave a lil if ya catch my drift

djman30022

Seeing a girl anime or real i really like because it shows true desperatioin

djman30022

The pic with the two girls was great. post more!!! :clap:

djman30022

yea would really love to see vids i'm a big fan of big bladders and desperation. :drool:

Dohhsmurph

Wow some good pictures here lol, I have to agree though I find girls with bulging bladders to be quite nice. Something about that kind of round tummy does something.