New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Safety when holding.

Started by GN54, November 02, 2008, 07:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

js93612

Quote from: B.u.SThe bladder is designed to empty automatically before this occurs. Only when you're supremely and completely drunk and ratarsed, then worry a bit, but the dehydration hurts more :P

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right.  I think that can only happen when some external factor causes one to hold past a natural limit.

Quote from: B.u.SThink you can give me the recipe? This is something I've always wanted to try :D

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you on this.  I've been a bit swamped.  Anyhow, I don't brew my own, though I know that's an option and there are several places online you can order catnip in various forms.  Myself, I was fortunate to find a tea at a loval grocer (Save Mart in Clovis California) that has catnip as one of it's ingrediants.  It's called "Tension Tamer" and it works very well.  Do you intend to try it yourself, B.u.S, or do you have a 'victim' in mind?  Either way I wanna hear about the results.  Make sure I'm not crazy or that this is some kind of placebo.

js93612

Uh oh, usually when I give people ideas they are usually really bad or totally awesome.  I'm curious to hear of this idea of yours.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: B.u.S. on November 15, 2008, 03:18:18 PM
Nooooo... read what I had put again. The bladder is a MUSCLE. Muscles tire out. They can't tear as they have a built-in mechanism to stop them from doing so. They cannot be stretched or pulled badly like other muscles.

I could have sworn the bladder was an organ whose opening is controlled by a muscle. If you were to strengthen that muscle beyond a certain point, I bet you could have some problems. But what's the probability of that happening? Probably pretty darn low.

bordendazed