New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Anime Video/Pictures featuring bulging bladders

Started by Bloke1, September 20, 2007, 03:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloke1

I've just had a thought - are there any anime videos or pictures that feature the females with bulging bladders that are visible? I've only seen one, but that was forced dribking/naked bondage pee, and that was a picture.
Does anyone know of any other pictures or video that may feature this? I'm surprised it hasn't appeared before now.

Thanks all!

D_guy10

I'm guessing this is the pic you've seen before. It's the only one I have and know of anyhow.

JBS05

I've never before seen one where the bladder bulged. I'll keep an eye out...or I could try to draw something.

erena666

Interesting picture...

I like it natural, not that bondage thing...

Freak on a Leash

Whizard

First picture: Look at the bladder of the girl at the left.
Second picture: Only a small bulge.

PS! I hope you haven't seen these too many times before.

Bloke1

Sorry to burst your bubble (bladder?), but the second girl is muscle sadly. You can tell, as the shape would be more rounded and at a lower angle than her lines.

The first, I can see a slight budge, so your theory may not be totally wrong there. Never really noticed that one before myself.

Good find!

Kyrieelleison

not to be off topic but,, bloke....dont i know you from another forum?
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

Bloke1

I'm known elsewhere as B.U.S., or bloke_under_the_stairs - just variations of the same name.

Kyrieelleison

alright i do remember you your on wettingforum! , annnnnyyyyywaaaay sry for the disgression

Bloke1

It's good to have fans :D

I found a second bulging bladder picture at Aerisdies.com - I'll grab it and chuck it into the image folders ASAP.

Kyrieelleison

FallenStar

Quote from: zhiwan91 on December 24, 2007, 11:58:13 AM
i do wonder though, can bladders really burst "naturally"? i have heard of cases where one gets into a car accident with a full bladder and it ends up ruptured. however, is it possible for a bladder to burst by pure determination of holding it?>.> just curious xD

According to my information, no... no, you'll end up peeing before your bladder literally bursts...  xD

As for that car accident, anything can pierce the bladder or any other abdominal muscle or skin or bone if you're going fast enough...  xD

someguy

Nice pics, and i also hear that your bladder wont burst as you will pee before that.