News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Make a Wish.... (and have it go HORRIBLY wrong!)

Started by FallenStar, June 22, 2007, 01:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Quote from: Mydnyght on September 19, 2007, 03:53:24 AM

Wish granted! You no longer have to worry about allergies ever again!
Instead.... you've got AIDS. AND syphilis. AND herpes.     

Oh, fuck you, Internet. Fuck you.

Wait, that's how I got AIDS in the first place.   Never mind.    :lol:

QuoteI wish I had some nice new shoes...

Granted! But wait...   now you have severe pain in your feet caused by *le gasp* DIABEETUS and you make the stupid decision to purchase Steel-Toe shoes so that... by the time one month goes by, your feet hurt so much they have to be amputated and you have to go around in a wheelchair.    Nice Job!    :thumbup1:

I wish for all world hunger to have ended 5 years ago...

FallenStar

mysteryious1

Done, but the fact that you changed the timeline has horrible consequences.  Never mind all that butterfly effect shit and "chaos theory" somehow applying to such situations as Hollywood seems to think that it does.  The actual temporal shockwaves from your radical alteration of history rack the planet and kill everyone and almost everything.  The heating caused by the geothermal friction evaporates half the oceans only after the earthquakes and tsunami have devastated all the world's structures.  The runaway global heating causes greenhouse times 1,000,000 and even in the worldwide moist atmosphere fires lay waste to that which remained.

Wow.

Total destruction from a single wish - talk about the paving stones on the road to hell!

Luckily I got two wishes (due to clerical error), and used one of mine to wish it all back!  Phew.

Unluckily, I used my other wish to wish that time travel could be safe...

mipmixer

Granted. Timetravel is safe because it is now impossible.

I wish I had the power to grant myself wishes anytime I wanted.

Taiki

Granted. You no longer care about anything enough to make a wish about it.

I wish I could fly.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Quote from: mipmixer on September 23, 2007, 10:12:28 AM
Granted. Timetravel is safe because it is now impossible.

That's what I would've done too, dude.

Quote from: Taiki Saruwatari on September 23, 2007, 10:16:35 AM
I wish I could fly.

Granted. You can fly... you just can't descend and land. You keep flying up... and up... and up...
until the atmosphere gets so thin, the pressure from within your body causes you to explode to bits.

Ouch. And ew.

I wish I could read people's minds...

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

FallenStar

Quote from: Mydnyght on September 23, 2007, 10:39:08 AM

I wish I could read people's minds...

Granted, but... oh wait... now you get everyone's thoughts all the time in your mind... Including an old woman's thoughts on how to attract her husband's attention by taking a sexy seductive picture... and a really really FAT man's attempt to take a dump and his glance into the toilet...  >_<

I wish my internet didn't flicker on and off during the slightest thunderstorm...  -_-;

FallenStar

mipmixer

Now you wish you weren't a fish 'cause you got caught and served on a dish.

I wish that I could get good translations of all the FD manga on nyou2.

EFROdian

Granted!

But now the translators are demanding $20 in exchange for every word translated!  Hope you've saved up some major moola!

I wish I was God.

FallenStar

Quote from: EFROdian on September 24, 2007, 11:55:03 PM
Granted!

But now the translators are demanding $20 in exchange for every word translated!  Hope you've saved up some major moola!

I wish I was God.

Wish Granted!  But, oh wait... now you have to solve everyone... and I MEAN EVERYONE's problems which leaves you with no time to have fun with your powers.... That, plus the fact that no one believes in you except religious fanatics that murder 1000s of people in your name....

Nice job.

I wish I had a hamburger right now....

FallenStar

mipmixer

You do. But the ingredients are so rotten there's no way you'll eat it.

I wish I had control over women peeing.

popo

Wish granted! However, u need to loading pee.exe software all the times to access this ability! By the time of complete loading the software, their pee are already finished and nothing can be done.

I wish I can sleep only 3 hours a day!

Toasty

Poof, granted. You can now cut open people's heads, remove their brains, and just by looking at their cranial folds tell what they were thinking...you know...before you removed their brains. I hope you like jail.

I wish I was Spider-Man.

bored730

*poof!* you become spider-man, but after feeling guilty over people dying, you end it all with a can of "Spydr-b-ded" bug spray.

I wish I were God

Serika

Granted! Now you are god. The god of DANCE!
Meet some of your new angels. :police: :red_indian: :cowboy:

I wish the 2 sexes in this world were "female" and "futanari".
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

mipmixer

Wish granted. However you vanish from existence since you aren't either one of those.

I wish I had super-speed.