New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Making an Anime

Started by FallenStar, July 29, 2009, 02:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Whilst ostensibly, this is a topic for fun, if this is actually possible, someone can feel free to say so.  xP

NOW THEN.

Who wants to help me make an anime out of "The Adventures of Suki Nihon, Princess of the Ap Dat"? It'd have lots and lots of  lesbianism, futas, ecchi, peeing, panties, and.... oh yeah...! Lots and Lots of pure romance for our darling little princess.

Special bonus points to anyone who actually likes the idea of me making a general story script and getting artists from the site to actually draw this stuff.   :lol:

FallenStar

Quote from: B.u.S. on July 29, 2009, 02:33:21 PM
Dude, you know I offered a while back to draw some pics for "AGD: The Anime"? :P

No no... I'm not talking about you drawing my fatass for people to point and laugh at (and burn in effigy on other sides)... I'm talking about an honest to god Suki Nihon Anime.   People that I've spoken to have really complained about the state of animu lately and I can't honestly say I blame them.... so I wanna make one that less about fanservice and more about pure pure love...

I just can't draw worth a flip   :lol:

Tru

Fate and Nanoha did that, more or less.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

Quote from: B.u.S. on July 29, 2009, 03:03:36 PM
Well, my idea for an anime was around a group of heroes that aren't cliches that have suitable backgrounds that age as the anime goes (*gasp*) and eventually ends with them having kids that join them in a few OVAs at the end :D

Meaning what? That Suki is a cliché?  D:

DubiousCharms

I can't say I'm very much aware of this paradigm you've created, but if it gets off the ground at all I'd be willing to help with the script. I fancy myself a writer, sooo... :D

TaintedLove

" and lots of lesbianism, futas, ecchi, peeing, panties"

"less about fanservice"

Ahahahaha.