New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My girlfriend peed for me!

Started by AliasnameTO, October 08, 2010, 07:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliasnameTO

If anyone here is familiar with my posts, I get about zero fd action. But after my regular activity ended, I've had a glimmer of good happenings; here's the story of one of them.

Since moving in with my gf some months ago, I haven't been able to get on the site (obviously since my pc's in her room now, and privacy is sorely lacking. Right now I'm on because she's at school in a class I'm not taking) but I have had some good pee scenarios. I told her I'm into fd, and although she doesn't quite share the interest, she'll usually indulge me with a pee dance, or let me stop her from going for a little while.

I suppose I should describe her too, for the story's sake. At the time she was 19. A delicate little thing, just how I like my girls XD. 5'6", hovering around 100 pounds, with straight, blonde hair about shoulder length. Despite a weight that would normally be unhealthy, she has a fantastic body, with very fair skin and a dusting of freckles on her shoulders (another spot of interest for me :o)

The incident in the thread title took place before we were living together. We were trespassing at a community hot tub where a friend of ours used to live. We knew the code to the gated community and so could get that far, then we hopped the fence to the pool area. It never gets much use, so we were fairly brazen about it. We relaxed there for a while, until she admitted she had to go to the bathroom. Being me, I asked her to hold it, and she did.Soon enough of course, she didn't want to hold on any longer, and got out to use the restrooms right beside the hot tub. She turned the knob on the door fruitlessly: locked. You can imagine my expression now, since I was practically like  :clap:. She had no choice but to bite her lip and get back in the hot tub.

For quite some time she sat with me, having sets of fidgeting and groaning, but occasionally able to relax because her desperation comes in waves. It was an odd call for her, since she was too uncomfortable to keep on holding it, but far too shy to go in the bushes, and enjoying the occasion too much to call it quits and drive home so she could pee. Finally, I swayed her decision. What I suggested was that she stand by the pool shower, go through her bikini bottom, then wash away the evidence with a spritz of water.

Once again she is very shy, and I'm surprised she found the daring. But we held each other close, and she just let fly through her blue and white suit bottom. I could feel it warmly flowing down both of us, and splattering on our feet. I know she could feel my arousal, but thankfully we were already intimate by then and I didn't have to hold back. I still think of this time every so often, and I'll probably never forget it.

Mizukine

You are being shagged by a rare parrot.

oramisho

Congrats,  Glad you got a very willing girlfriend. Hope you two have some good times together.

Dynamic

Congrats ^^

You never quite forget that first time... although it seemed a little less awkward than mine o_O

Hopefully she'll 'warm up' so to speak.
"A routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil."

AliasnameTO

Quote from: Dynamic on October 14, 2010, 08:53:45 AMYou never quite forget that first time... although it seemed a little less awkward than mine o_O

Hopefully she'll 'warm up' so to speak.

Care to say what happened for you? And as for warming up, she really hasn't gotten any more into it since then. :/ Oh well.

Dynamic

When I was about 16 or 17 I ended up with a willing girl who had a very fickle bladder.

Anyway, one day after school she wanted to wet herself for me.  It was one of those situations you read about, where she wants to, but she can't.  So, we tried some different things, but even sitting her on the toilet (still fully clothed) didn't work.  So, we gave up, and I walked her down to her car.

And when I hugged her goodbye she suddenly peed.  It was only a little, but she then became very desperate.  We ran back up to my place, and she made it within 8 feet of the toilet.

In the end, she went home with wet pants (dark cords, I couldn't even tell they were wet until I touched 'em), but neither of us were satisfied with the event.  Many, many followed over the subsequent 3+ years.

That first encounter might sound hot, but the whole thing was terribly awkward.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: Dynamic on October 20, 2010, 07:36:55 PMThat first encounter might sound hot, but the whole thing was terribly awkward.

Heh, that does sound like a really difficult situation, but if she was still willing afterward, it must not have been too anxious.

Dynamic

Oh, she was willing. She was the most willingest person ever.

Which is why I'm still perfecting the art of kicking myself in the face for letting her get away.