New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Making it into a community.

Started by Taiki, September 09, 2007, 07:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiki

"If anyone has any suggestions at all to help make this small forum into a comunity, please please post them in the suggestions section in the forums."
-packrat

I have a suggestion. Get some affiliates! Some fellow websites to post yours on theirs and theirs on yours!

IchiFallenStar

I would not recommend doing anything with Wetset as they are a (mostly) pay site.

I would also not recommend doing anything with the FD site run by Ger and Shara, who are British, as their site seems to be nothing more than an extension of Skymouse's Wetting Their Panties site (another paysite).

If, however, there are other free FD forums, then yes... it might be okay. 

Also, if I'm understanding things correctly, a site admin at the DarkNeko lolicon/neko forum has agreed to put up a button that will allow linking from there to here.

And Duce has already had the link for this site up over on his Nyou2 AnonIB image board, from which the majority of members here have come from.

IFS

Drying

Quote from: mipmixer on September 15, 2007, 09:31:07 AM
Um, I wasn't suggesting that we affiliate with wetset, I was saying we should post a link on wetset and those with similar interests will come here...

That would certainly help if more people was the thing you were looking for.

However, I actually assumed this topic was meant for changes to the site/forum itself.
If so, I think it would be good to make it very clear to new members what they have to do to get to anything.

FallenStar

Quote from: Drying on October 07, 2007, 11:34:28 AM

However, I actually assumed this topic was meant for changes to the site/forum itself.
If so, I think it would be good to make it very clear to new members what they have to do to get to anything.

>_>;

Clearly, no one reads the rules on the main page.   I suppose I'll have to post a new set right on the forum in the Rules and Regulatons section.

FallenStar

Drying

Quote from: FallenStar on October 07, 2007, 11:38:25 AM
Quote from: Drying on October 07, 2007, 11:34:28 AM

>_>;

Clearly, no one reads the rules on the main page.   I suppose I'll have to post a new set right on the forum in the Rules and Regulatons section.

FallenStar

Now you said so...  :blush:
I DID read em actually, but somehow didnt notice number 8 :P

FallenStar

Quote from: Drying on October 07, 2007, 12:16:55 PM

Now you said so...  :blush:
I DID read em actually, but somehow didnt notice number 8 :P

Actually, I can't fault you.  On the main page, it just said you had to post. It didn't say how many times.  >.>

And the post under Rules and Regulations didn't even have it in the first place.   :oops:

I have fixed that, though, so it should be more clear to anyone that comes here.

FallenStar - Site Admin