New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A little late but hey

Started by Desperationlover, May 18, 2011, 12:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desperationlover

Desperationlover here.  I'm a 20 year old male and as my name says i love desperation wetting/soiling. Only female desperation though. I also love yuri desperation that involves a girl causing another to wet herself. Also a huge fan of wrestling pee, you know the kind where a girl loses control of her bladder due to a move performed by another girl. I have plenty of pics of this kind of wrestling.  I would also say that i prefer desperation soiling to desperation wetting slightly. I'm not a huge fan of scat(don't like naked shitting or playing with shit) but as long as it stays in the pants/panties and it's desperate it's great. But yeah nice to be here.  This is my first time joining a forum like this. :blushing:

packrat

Hello there, welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you. ^_^

Glad to see another desp fan around here.  It's hard to find one on the webs.  Can't sy I agree with the wrestling or yuri, but I do like desperation far more than wetting.

That said, welcome to the forums.  If you're looking for wetting fans, you've come to the right place.  We have plenty of stuff to do here.  Places to to discuss fd, wetting, even other fetishes.  If you want to take a break from talking about the fetish, we have some non-fetish related topics to post in as well.  There's also plenty of people here if you want to make a few new friend along the way.

Well, that's all I have to say.  Have fun, and see you around the forums.