Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hello, I'm livekiller.

Started by livekiller, December 03, 2009, 04:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

livekiller

Hi there, nice to meet you guys.

Well, where to begin? I guess I first got into this kind of thing when I was in Elementary-Middle School. I would watch any cartoon on TV featuring a desperation scene. Soon when I started to watch some anime, I noticed that anime had more desp scenes than U.S. cartoons, which I liked. Around High School I discovered YouTube and from there I discovered that one series of anime pee videos. When the person revealed some of his sources for his videos. I decided to snoop around myself the internet. The first site I found GUROchan, but that place was a wee bit too hardcore for me at that time. Then I discovered Nyou3 and decided to frequent that site (until it went down  :crying:). But now I found out about this place when I was googling for a new board  :clap:.

That's pretty much it. If you guys have any questions about my history then feel free to ask.

Have a nice day.
Simplex Eximius

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Yeah, Nyou3 going down sucks ass man.  I hope it comes back soon.  Ah well, at you found this place.  I hope to see you around the forums my friend.

livekiller

Thanks for the warm reception packrat. I'm thankful I've found an awesome forum that actually have relevant topics and great discussions of Desperation.

As for Nyou3, I'm sure it'll be alright.
If not, well there will be other galleries to browse around.
Simplex Eximius

Omorashi-lover

Reminds me of how I've found my own fetish in a similar way. When I was small looking at any desperate / wetting scenes from any stories/anime/films I have a very weird feeling. Even looking at bladder issues (medical articles) I'd get stiffen, I didn't know why. And I've found that it's called omorashi and I'm not the only weirdo in this world. I'm new here, though I've found my world XD
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/