New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hi Everybody

Started by Robyn, August 07, 2009, 03:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robyn

Hello, nice to meet you all! My name's Robyn and I thought I'd just pop in and introduce myself. (well it is the introduction section).

In case you can't already guess I'm a HUGE fan of comic books, especially superheroes and even more DC. I'm a pretty big nerd but I hate getting into contests about it because people always know more than me. I've also got a thing for Batman so guys don't try anything, lol. I love to draw as well and I am trying really hard to get good so I can post and maybe contribute on here.

Let's see, I live in Colorado and I found this place on a Google search. It looked awesome because (aside from DC) Anime and Manga are two of my favorite things and a little desperation is a BIG plus. I used to lurk around a few forums but kind of fell out of it when work and school got serious, so I'm trying to rejeuvinate myself here and get back into a little RPing (I love to RP).

I'll post my RP character in the correct section soon and go from there.

Alright! there ya go and I hope to hear from everyone later! Bye! <3
How 'bout a magic trick?

euronaut

:clap:  Welcome aboard, Robyn, my name is Euronaut and am happy to welcome you to a great site!  Enjoy!! :lol:

Robyn

Thanks! It's cool to find a site that's about wetting AND anime based.
How 'bout a magic trick?