New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My new Evangelion story

Started by Omnipresent, September 12, 2007, 08:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnipresent

I've been working on this series of Eva stories for a while over on the nyou2 message board and thought I'd share some of it over here.  This is actually the fourth installment in the series (The first 2 were lost in a server crash) and is only about one sixth of the fic.  I thought that I would just post the beginning of the story which is just a wetting scene and if anyone wants to read the rest, including the numerous pants messing incidents, they can check it out in the stories section over on nyou2 (www.anonib.com/_nyou2).  I suppose I'm just putting this out here to give everyone on this forum a taste of the way I do fics, if you like it please feel free to comment or criticize.

Asuka's Accident Part 3:  "New friends and Fantasies"

By Omnipresent

"What a day" Asuka said with an exasperated sigh as she walked quickly through the cold metal corridors of NERV headquarters.  Her stride was fast and agitated which was brought on by simultaneous feelings of exhaustion and anticipation.  Asuka's day had, in her mind, dragged on endlessly.  The bored malaise of a school day coupled with four monotonous hours of tests at NERV had left both her body and mind stressed. 

The hours of testing Asuka endured had left her with a very full bladder and had given her no opportunity to relieve herself.  As she walked she let one hand rest between her legs, pressing the material of her school uniform into her soft white panties.  She held herself gently and admired the sensation, the subtle tingle between her thighs brought on by her desperate need for the toilet and her arousal due to that need.  Letting her deviant side get the better of her she carefully used her index and middle fingers to stroke herself slowly through her skirt.  Soon she found herself outside the bathroom door which she took a moment to lean on as she continued to rub softly.  She let out a heavy breath before she removed her hand and used it to open the bathroom door.

"Finally I'll get some relief, I had to pee so bad during those damn sync tests" Asuka said in her usual stern demeanor.  She had no reservations speaking aloud about her needs, the large bathroom was almost always empty this time of the night.  Asuka quickly walked to the first stall and let herself in, locking the door behind her.  She stared for a moment at the toilet in quiet contemplation, the lid was down which gave her a devilish idea. 

Leaving the lid down Asuka lifted her skirt and sat gingerly on the cold plastic, she shuddered as her panty-clad butt and bare thighs pressed against the lid.  Asuka's mind went blank for a moment as she sat there on the toilet with the lid down and her panties pulled up.  Her body knew relief was coming which caused her desperation to become much worse, her legs were involuntarily bouncing up and down.  However Asuka wasn't ready yet, she had to let her mind be lost in fantasy during the act.  Ever since that evening with Misato she had been using role playing as a way to heighten her pleasure.

In her mind Asuka wasn't sitting on the toilet at NERV she was sitting at her desk in the classroom.  She imagined the scenario down to every detail, the feeling of the wooden seat pressed against her shaking body, the dull speech of her teacher droning on while she struggled to maintain control.  This scene was something Asuka had become quite fond of and referred to it many times when she indulged in these habits.  Her face turned red as she delved deeper into the fantasy, she slowly raised her hand in the air.  It was true she did feel a bit silly going to great lengths to act this out while she sat alone in that cold NERV bathroom, but the arousal she felt from the idea was far too strong to dwell on it.

"May I be excused to use the restroom please?" Asuka said timidly, her mind was going wild as the words left her lips.  She imagined the firm "No" she would receive from the teacher and the awkward   looks from her classmates as she sat there with her need to pee growing ever stronger.  She sat silently pressing one hand between her legs as she pretended to struggle with her need, she feigned a whimper  and prepared herself.  In that one moment before release so many thoughts were going through her head, she imagined the embarrassment of having an accident in her classroom, she imagined the sound of the pee splashing against the ground being heard by everyone and the shocking response from everyone around her.  She had waited enough and it was time, she spent her last moment faking her desperation before it was time to let go.

"I....I can't hold it" Asuka whispered, her voice faltering as she let her fantasy take hold of her.  Immediately after saying this Asuka let loose all control she had over her stressed bladder.  It wasn't even a second later before pee began gushing into her cotton panties.  Asuka let out an audible moan as the stream of pee started flowing out of her and soaking her panties from front to back.  It puddled underneath her on the flat toilet lid as more and more leaked into her panties.  She could hear the sound as so much pee flooded her panties and drenched her butt and thighs.  Pee began pouring down the toilet lid, running down her legs and splashing loudly against the tile floor below.  Her panties were absolutely soaking wet with pee and Asuka writhed in pleasure as the hot piss continued to flow.  Asuka breathed heavy as she continued to forcefully pee in her panties, she could smell the piss as it saturated her already drenching wet panties and flowed to the floor.

Finally the stream began to slow down and Asuka strained to squirt every last bit of pee into her soggy underpants.  When she was finally done she was completely awestruck feeling the hot puddle of pee that she was sitting in.  Her thighs and legs were covered with tiny drops of piss and even her socks were moist.  She continued to let her fantasy run its course and she closed her eyes as she imagined herself in that classroom after having had her accident.  She thought of the large puddle that would be under her desk proving that the deed had been done.  She lowered her head to emulate some kind of shame over her soaked panties.

"I wet myself...." She said softly as she placed her hand between her legs and began to vigorously rub herself through her drenched panties.  Her excitement mounted as she played with herself but unfortunately for her she would not have time to savor the moment.

Without warning a loud alarm pierced through the air and caused Asuka to jump to her feet.  There was a noticeable splash as she leaped up and into her own puddle but Asuka had to try and ignore it.  She looked around at the mess she had made as she tried to grasp the situation, she was unsure of what to do.

"All NERV personnel report to level one battles stations immediately.  All Evangelion pilots report to the cage at once." A loud voice echoed throughout all of NERV HQ. 

Asuka panicked as she stood there in a puddle of her own pee now being told she had to suit up and report to the cage.  As shocking as the situation was she knew what she had to do.  She quickly stormed out of the bathroom and made a mad dash to the locker room where she would find her plug suit.  Her wet thighs rubbed together as she ran, her wet panties dripping constantly while she hurried along.

Very quickly she made her way to the locker room, once inside she noticed Rei's clothes in a bunch on the floor and her locker door left ajar.  There was no plug suit inside, Rei must have already changed and moved on.  Asuka rapidly stripped off her school uniform until she was left with nothing but her soaking wet panties.

"I can't just leave these out, someone will find them!" Asuka said, unable to accept the risk of someone finding her pissy panties laying around.  "The hell with it, I'll be fine with them on!"

Asuka stepped into her plug suit and pulled it up with haste as she stumbled towards the locker room door.  Finally just before she reached for the door she pressed the small button on her wrist which sealed her suit around her body tightly.  There was an awkward sensation as suit closed around her saturated panties, it pressed the warm wet material tightly against her skin.  She knew she had no time to enjoy the feeling as she charged headlong in the direction of the cage.

FallenStar

I have but one thing to say to this:

:thumbup1:

I honestly wish I could request a fic where Rei (under orders from Gendo Ikari) makes Asuka wet herself to teach her a lesson about humility, then later Asuka decides to get revenge on Rei....    I almost wrote this fic, but... I dunno that much about NGE.... I do know I like the plugsuits, though...   :p

FallenStar

Omnipresent

Interesting idea for a fic but there is no way I could ever include Gendo in one of my stories, he's just too.....Genou-esque.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to use Ritsuko (who is in in the other part of this fic as well as one other) because she's almost as much of a sociopath as he is but I tried to tweak her personality a bit to make it work.  There are certain characters I just can't bring myself to write into these scenarios, as I've said in the past I would love to read about San from Princess Mononoke or Misa from Death Note but I couldn't write it.

D_guy10

Looking good. Some more desperation wouldn't hurt but I enjoyed this one.  :icon_biggrin:

The Rei making Asuka wet herself story would be great, they both have a stern character so to speak, so that would allow some 'repressed' desperation, not letting the other know how bad they have to go. I'd definitely read that!

Omnipresent

Yeah the lack of desperation I thought might not go over so well on this forum, but at this point in these fics all the characters involved enjoy this kind of thing.  My next story will center around Rukia and Orihime from bleach and will certainly have plenty of desperation, unfortunately I don't plan for that story to be wetting only.  Perhaps I'll work on another, shorter idea just for this forum before I start on that one.  I can try to use Rei but honestly its hard, her lack of emotion doesn't really play well into the kind of stories I enjoy writing.  I have always wanted to do a story about Ouran host club, do enough people here know the series to enjoy a story about it?

Toasty

Orihime?  :drool:

I require this story immediately!

johnny282

to start off i absolutely loved this story.  i know i have read your diaper one with ristuko, but i missed the first one. i can't wait to read your bleach one, and i know i would love to see an ouran host club one.  one way i thought that you may be able to incorporate rei if you make another eva fic would be a holding contest with asuka.  rei would be obedient enough to do it if told and asuka wouldn't stand to lose. 

packrat

Quote from: Omnipresent on September 13, 2007, 11:21:30 AM
Yeah the lack of desperation I thought might not go over so well on this forum, but at this point in these fics all the characters involved enjoy this kind of thing.  My next story will center around Rukia and Orihime from bleach and will certainly have plenty of desperation, unfortunately I don't plan for that story to be wetting only.  Perhaps I'll work on another, shorter idea just for this forum before I start on that one.  I can try to use Rei but honestly its hard, her lack of emotion doesn't really play well into the kind of stories I enjoy writing.  I have always wanted to do a story about Ouran host club, do enough people here know the series to enjoy a story about it?

Actually, If you use the Rei from the "Neon Genesis Evangelion: Angelic Days" version of the story, she's got a ALOT of emotion.  (SHe spends have the story either smiling, frowning, or looking embarrassed because of her crush on Shinji)

sanchopanza65

Excellent, very fun. You somehow managed to work a classroom scene in there which is quite impressive. I look forward to future works by you.

EFROdian

Man, if Evengalion were like this, I'd have enjoyed it so much more!  Especially, Asuka, she really got on my nerves... I like this one so much better.  The part I find most fascinating is that she actually fantasizes about having an accident in school... which in my opinion is totally sexy!  I love the fact that she likes wetting herself, and while I like girls having genuine accidents, I also enjoy reading about girls fantasizing about "accidents."  Keep up the good work!

Igotseven

Very creative. Its worth reading again and again
what has logarithms got to do with our lives

Radox Redux

This is beyond awesome. Post moar please.  :clap:

anathema

If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.
That we have but slumbered here, whilst these visions did appear.

robd

dude I can't wait to hear the rest of it

andreww9933

Excellent. Definitely one of the best stories I've read so far.