New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Recovered Stories

Started by Sipplewat, May 04, 2008, 12:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sipplewat

So, I was thinking "hey, why don't I go recover all of Omnipresent's stories off of the Teenpotty board?" so that's what I did.

Lain's Story:

Lain sat patiently in her final class of the day, english, as beads of sweat dripped from her forehead. She could feel the pressure underneath her continue to build up, she can't remember ever having to go to the bathroom this bad in her life. She couldn't leave class, that would be far too impolite, not to mention humiliating! In addition to that she seriously needed to be present for this review. She had spent so many countless nights with her computer, surfing the wired, that she hadn't studied.

She shifted nervously in her seat trying to lighten the pressure, but it was no use. No matter how she sat she was still extremely desperate for the toilet. There were only a few more minutes left in class, but she wasn't sure if she could wait that long. No! She thought, I'll have to wait! She kept trying to convince herself. The thought of having an accident was so unbearable that it didn't even cross her mind.

And so she desperately struggled for control as the final few minutes of class ever so slowly drug by. Her entire body was trembling, she hoped no one noticed her desperate condition and her hopes led her mind to wandering about what would happen if she did loose control and go in her pants. Her lapse of concentration cause a small bit of pee to escape and leave her panties with a damp patch.

She immediately clamped her legs together to stop herself from going anymore and was successful in stopping the flow. Lain gazed up at the clock longingly, there were only seconds to go before the bell rang. Her legs bounced franticly as she watched the seconds tick by. Finally her moment of salvation had arrived, the bell rang out from over the PA system and she was free to leave.

Gathering her things very quickly she scurried from her seat in the front of the room towards the door. She walked so fast and awkwardly it caught the attention of her friends.

'Whoa did you see Lain storm out of her?' Reika asked, looking at the rest of the group

'Yeah it was weird, she looked like she was really in a hurry' Julie commented

'I'll go see if I can find her and see if she's all right' Alice replied and quickly hurried off after Lain

Meanwhile Lain was walking as fast as her legs could take her, without breaking out into a sprint, towards the bathroom. She could feel a few more small spurts of pee leaking into her panties leaving them rather wet and Lain could even feel drops of warm pee splashing against her legs.

Finally she could see the bathroom in plain view, she was just a few steps away from relief. She hurried inside was immediately caught off guard by a strong cramp as she felt the overwhelming need to poop. She doubled over, grabbing her stomach and fought off the cramp as she inched forward towards the toilets.

She looked up and found herself in absolute awe, as if it had appeared out of nowhere there was red handwriting covering everything in the bathroom. Was it a hallucination, like the others she had experienced? She couldn't tell, she just stared at the writing which was full of short cryptic messages. Come to the Wired, Lain! Abandon your body! Fulfill the prophecy! We're just a few of the messages scribbled along the wall.

Along with the awe inspiring sight Lain felt the same out of body phenomenon like she did before. However being overwhelmed with this feeling Lain had lost all control and was unable to hold back any longer.

Barely consciously aware of it a stream of pee began to pour into Lain's panties, and they instantly became soaked through. The pee continued to forcefully stream from her panties, she could feel the warmth spread down her legs and splash in her socks. The puddle beneath her quickly grew as she continued to pee.

Still peeing, Lain could feel herself starting to loose control of her poop as well. In this state there was nothing she could do to fight it and slowly but surely the massive load of poop began to ease its way into her panties. She could hear the soft crackling sound the poop made as it slid out of her and pushed against her cotton panties. They began to bulge outwards as more and more poop piled up in the seat of her panties. She continued to go for quite some time, the bulge was now quite noticeable underneath her skirt.
Finally she stopped going and simultaneously snapped out of her trance. She absolutely could not believe what had just happened. She had a huge bulge of poop in her panties and she was standing above a puddle of pee. Instinctivly she reached back to feel the bulge, and her eyes widened. She didn't realize how huge it was until she had her hand pressed against it.

At the same time Alice burst into the bathroom, genuinlly worried about her friend. She could hardly believe the sight before her, she saw Lain standing there above a puddle of her own pee, feeling a huge bulge in the back of her skirt. It was obvious what had happened, Lain had an accident in her pants.

'Alice!!!' Lain said, turning around

'Lain'.'Alice replied

Lain was absolutely terrified, she didn't know how she was going to explain this to Alice, what would she think of her? This was all so embarrassing.

'Alice I.' Lain started

'It's ok Lain' Alice cut her off, finally coming to terms with the situation.

'But I I mean Its so humiliating'' Lain said in her typical melloncholy voice.

'No really Lain it's ok, these things happen' Alice said trying to comfort her.

'No they don't! Who else has this happened to?'

'How about me? Would you feel better if I did it too?' Alice said in a last ditch effort to comfort her friend

'I could ask you to do that'.' Lain said, with obvious restraint in her voice

However before she could say another word Alice walked over to the bathroom stall and opened the door. She left it open so Lain could watch as she pulled up her skirt and stood over the toilet. Alice relaxed and a moment later a stream of pee poured from her panties and splashed in the toilet below. Her panties got soaked all the way up to her butt as she continue to wet herself. She continued to pee for a while before finally stopping, and looking up at Lain.

'See, everyone has accidents' Alice said

'I can't believe you did that'' Lain replied

'I'm not finished yet!'

With that Alice turned around and bent slightly forward, making sure Lain had a clear view of her wet butt. Alice gave a soft grunt and quickly a small load of poop dropped into her panties. She continued to push and slowly the load got bigger, as he panties bulged out more. A moment later she stopped and turned to Lain.

'See I pooped my panties too'

'I' don't know what to say Alice'

'How about we just go get cleaned up'

To be continued...maybe...if you guys like it.

Sipplewat

An RP:

I play the recently divorced father and Alyssa plays my daughter (age 10) and Vanessa plays my other daughter (age 8). Enjoy!

Vanessa: Daddy, can we go on the roller coaster next?
Cody: Brave for an eight year old aren't you?
Alyssa: Yeah, can we? Please?!
Cody: Allright allright lets go
Vanessa: Yay!
Cody: (Takes their hands and heads towards the roller coaster, slowly sifting his way through the ridiculously large crowd)
Alyssa: (The line is extremely long)
Cody: (Finally reaches the ride and stares at the long and demoralizing line before them)
Cody: Well...I guess that means it's a good ride
Vanessa: But I don't want to wait in line. I want to ride it now!
Cody: Me too....
Cody: But, unfortunatly thats not the case
Cody: So we wait
Vanessa: But waiting is boring
Cody: Yeah...Yeah it is
Alyssa: 'nessa. Hush or he won't let us ride!
Vanessa: Ohhhhh, all right
Vanessa: (Pouts)
Cody: (Basks in the momentary silence) Ah the calm...the peace and tranquillity
Alyssa: (begins to fidget a little)
Cody: Can't stand still either?
Cody: I feel the same way...
Vanessa: (Waits, looking at the roller coaster run the track over and over again)
Alyssa: Uh....(forces herself to hold still)
Cody: (The line has made a signifgant advance but they still have some time to wait)
Cody: You guys need to get gameboys or something, then I would have something to do
Alyssa: Mommy wouldn't let us. She said they'd rot our brain.
Vanessa: Yeah. She says that video games are bad for us.
Cody: Well...when your birthdays roll around I might pretend I didn't hear that
Vanessa: (Smiles) Really? Can you get me Pokemon?
Cody: Which one? Red orange black blue purple green teal offwhite or cyan?
Cody: ...Nevermind
Vanessa: I want the red one!
Cody: I'll remember that
Vanessa: Thank you Daddy!
Alyssa: You're so much cooler than mommy. (Sucking up)
Cody: Hey I haven't bought it yet, you've gotta stay on my good side
Cody: And don't say things like that
Alyssa: Why not?
Cody: It's...not nice
Alyssa: When we were at her house she called you an asshole.
Vanessa: But you are cooler than mommy! She makes us do chores, and she's really really mean!
Cody: .....Why don't we just change the subject?
Cody: Hows school?
Alyssa: Boring....
Vanessa: Boring! Can't we stay home with you all day?
Cody: I'm afraid not, there isn't anything you find interesting at school?
Alyssa: Recess.
Vanessa: Recess is ok, but it isn't long enough.
Alyssa: But we can have that at home.
Alyssa: Daddy?
Cody: Hm?
Alyssa: I have to go potty...
Cody: You picked a good time theres a bathroom right over there, guess they knew this ride would be so popular
Cody: Go on ahead we'll be here for a while
Alyssa: Ummmm....I can't.
Cody: You can't?
Alyssa: No.I can't go in there alone.
Cody: Would you feel better if your sister went with you?
Vanessa: Mommy says that we can't go anywhere without you, cause the bad men will get us
Alyssa: No. It's gotta be you. Mommy usually takes us.
Cody: Well I can't go into the womens bathroom with you guys, I can take you tot he mens if you like but we'll loose our place in line
Vanessa: But I don't want to start over again!
Alyssa: We can't go in there. Ewww, Icky boys are in there.
Cody: Well we're kinda out of options sweetie
Alyssa: But daddy.... I gotta go....
Cody: Well you either have to go with your sister or go into the mens bathroom with me
Alyssa: I'll hold it.
Cody: Are you sure?
Cody: I don't want you to hold it if you really have to go
Alyssa: I'm sure.
Cody: Allright, if you say so
Vanessa: Daddy, I kinda have to go potty too
Vanessa: can't you just go into the girls bathroom with us?
Cody: No they kind of frown on that
Vanessa: Why?
Cody: Would you want boys walking into the bathroom while you were in there?
Alyssa: Because they'll think daddy is one of those bad men mommy told us about.
Vanessa: But daddy isn't a bad man.
Alyssa: They don't know that.
Cody: You girls are going to have to decide, you can't just hold it all day
Alyssa: Yes I can.
Cody: Do you really want to?
Vanessa: I do.
Alyssa: No, but...
Vanessa: I really wanna go on this ride!
Cody: It's almost our turn, why don't you decide after the ride?
Alyssa: Ok.
Cody: (Finally they reach the front of the line and he gets strapped into the roller coaster, letting the girls get seated together directly infront of him)
Vanessa: Daddy, have you ever been on one of these before?
Cody: Plenty of them, this one looks good
Cody: (With a jerk the roller coaster begins moving and begins its initial climb up a very large incline)
Alyssa: (The jerk puts extra pressure on my bladder)
Vanessa: (Looks over the side of the coaster, and watches as they climb higher and higher, trying to ignore the urge to go to the bathroom)
Cody: (Almost at the top of the hill the whole park and surrounding landscape comes into view)
Cody: (Slowly edging over the crest of the hill everyone prepares for the instant drop)
Vanessa: (Feels a sudden cramp, from holding it in so long)
Cody: (The car plummets intensly sending them down the hill and through a series of twists and turns)
Alyssa: Daddy! Tell them to stop! I gotta pee.....NOW!
Cody: (With the extreme wind he can barely hear) I can't
Cody: It's almost over
Vanessa: (Screams, from the ride and the cramp)
Cody: (The roller coaster takes them in the innevitable upside down loops over and over again before it brings them right back where they started except with everyones organs on different sides)
Alyssa: (Feels a few drops leak out) I can't wait. It's coming out now....
Cody: (The harnesses are unlocked and he quickly removes his and walks over to his daughters)
Cody: Are you ok?
Cody: (Carefully and quickly helps them out of their harnesses)
Vanessa: Uhhhhhhh, Daddy, I don't feel so good...
Vanessa: I really gotsta go to the bathroom bad
Cody: It's allright, come on lets go
Alyssa: (Doesn't move)
Vanessa: Come on 'lyssa! Let's go now!
Cody: I know you have to go to the bathroom but it's rigth over there, I'll stand right outside the door and wait for you
Cody: It'll be ok
Alyssa: (the drops turn into short bursts, and finally a full stream. A patch spreads from the crotch of my pants, eventually making it all the way to my knees. I'm standing in a puddle on the sidewalk)
Alyssa: Daddy...
Cody: It's ok sweetie, don't worry about it
Alyssa: (Begins to cry.) Please don't yell at me like mommy does.
Vanessa: (See's her sister lose control, causing her to go too. Quickly, a puddle forms in her crotch, and begins to grow)
Cody: (Embraces his daughter) No never, I won't yell at you
Cody: It's allright
Vanessa: (Tugs on her fathers shirt) Pwease don't get mad at us.
Cody: (Has an arm around either of them) I'm not mad at all
Vanessa: Promise?
Cody: Of course I promise
Alyssa: Yeah, mommy gets really mad when we have accidents....Which is...like....every day.
Cody: Well thats just her way, I don't mind, do you guys want to go home now or do you mind walking around with wet pants?
Vanessa: Mommy is real mean.
Alyssa: I want to stay,
Cody: I told you to stop talking about your mother
Alyssa: Sorry....
Cody: Where do you wanna eat?
Vanessa: Can we have Tacos? Mommy never lets us have them.
Cody: If thats what you want, what about you alyssa?
Alyssa: I want tacos too, daddy.
Cody: Well then lets go find some tacos shall we?
Cody: (And so he heads of holding his daughters by the hand, noticing a few strange looks as he heads towards a small mexican resturaunt inside the park)
Vanessa: Yay! (Vanessa was so happy about the Tacos that the fact that she had wet herself had almost completly been forgotten in her one track childish mind)
Cody: (Goes through the buffet style line and grabs a few tacos and drinks and some desserts, pays and sits down)
Vanessa: Thank you daddy!
Cody: You can only have the dessert if you eat good
Alyssa: Ok daddy...
Vanessa: If you say so
Vanessa: (Happily munches on her Taco) Daddy, why is it so spicey?
Cody: Because they cook it with peppers that you refuse to eat any other time
Vanessa: But it doesn't taste the same.
Cody: Yeah you're right
Cody: Well this certainly cheered you girls up
Alyssa: After we're done eating can we go to the arcade daddy? We passed it on the way to get food.
Cody: If thats ok with your sister
Vanessa: Uh huh, it's fine with me
Cody: Allright then, sounds like a plan
Cody: (Finishes his meal and starts cleaning up the table) Almost done?
Alyssa: Yeah. I'm done.
Vanessa: Uh huh
Cody: Lets go then
Cody: (Walks with the two of them to the arcade, tries not to make it obvious that he is as excited as they are)
Vanessa: Okie dokie
Cody: Well...I don't even know where to start
Vanessa: Can I play the dancing game?
Cody: Of course
Cody: If you think you stand a chance against me
Vanessa: Boys can't dance, silly.
Cody: We'll see then won't we
Cody: (Puts in money for both of them) Alyssa stay where I can see you allright?
Cody: (DDRs like a fiend)
Vanessa: (Is rather clumsy, because she's so young)
Cody: Just slow down and concentrate
Vanessa: Ok
Vanessa: (Tries, but doesn't do a whole lot better)
Cody: Don't keep going back to the center, stand on the back and right arrows
Cody: Now look at the entire screen, not just the top so you can see the arrows coming
Vanessa: Ok... Ah, this is hard!
Cody: No it isn't, watch
Cody: (Pulls off a ridiculous combo)
Vanessa: Wow, Daddy is good!
Cody: I might not be able to dance but I can DDR
Vanessa: ohhhhh, I give up!
Alyssa: (begins holding her tummy)
Cody: We need to get this at home, then you can practice
Cody: (Walks over to Alyssa) Are you allright?
Alyssa: I'm fine daddy.
Cody: If you say so, what game do you want to play?
Vanessa: Daddy, I kinda have to do a number 2...
Alyssa: (Suddenly gets a really bad cramp) Oh no.....
Cody: Just a second (Still looking at Alyssa) Whats wrong?
Vanessa: But daddy, I really really gotta go
Alyssa: Uh....I..... (before I can react another cramp hits, and a little bit of liquid poop comes out.)....I....think......I'm gonna poop my pants.....
Cody: Allright you two lets go, theres a bathroom in the back of the arcade
Cody: You have to go there by yourselves
Cody: (Takes their hands and starts walking towards the back)
Vanessa: I don't think I can make it all the way though Daddy. I really really super bad really have to go
Cody: Just hold it for one more minute
Cody: (At the door to the womens bathroom) Allright hurry in there and go
Alyssa: (Another cramp hits) I can't move....It hurts.....
Vanessa: (I'm hit by a cramp, causing me to double over. Before I can do anything, I begin to poop. Once it starts, it doesn't stop, and my panties are quickly filled with poop)
Vanessa: (Looks up at her father) I... I'm really sorry (My eyes begin to fill with tears)
Cody: (Puts his arm around her) I told you before it's ok
Cody: Alyssa you'd better hurry before you have an accident too
Alyssa: (With another cramp, I instinctively squat down like a toddler and begin messing my pants. It's really slimey.) Daddy....
Vanessa: But... but when mommy finds out she's gunna be real mad.
Cody: (Sighs) Mommy isn't gonna find out
Vanessa: (In a low voice, nearly a whisper) She always find out though.
Alyssa: Next time we go to the building with that judge guy we're gonna tell him we want to live with you.
Cody: I love you girls but don't make this hard on your mother
Alyssa: Why? She doesn't care about us.
Vanessa: She hates us!
Cody: She's helped me take care of you for ten years, she doesn't hate you
Vanessa: Yuh huh!
Alyssa: She ignores us for her new boyfriend.
Cody: I'll make you a deal
Cody: If you guys don't talk about your mother for the rest of the day I wont tell her about your little accident
Cody: I'll wash your clothes and she'll never know about it
Vanessa: Really?
Cody: Really
Alyssa: Ok.
Vanessa: Thank you daddy! (Throws her arms around him)
Cody: (Hugs her) Boy do you smell bad
Alyssa: Well, it's not chocolate daddy.
Cody: Valid point
Cody: So do you girls want to try to clean up here or should we head home?
Vanessa: How could we do it here? If you wont go into the bathroom to wait for us, where could you clean us off?
Alyssa: We could go on a water ride....But that won't work. We better go home
Cody: I suppose you're right
Cody: Well then lets go, unfortunatly you'll have to sit in it the whole ride home
Vanessa: it's ok. It feels weird
Cody: (Takes their hands and heads out into the parking lot)
Vanessa: Daddy, why are people looking at us funny?
Alyssa: whoops
Cody: Probably because you pooped and peed yourself honey
Alyssa: Because they're nosey and stupid 'Nessa
Vanessa: Oh...
Cody: (Gets out to the car and digs two towels out of the trunk) In case we went to the water park
Cody: (Puts them over the back seat) Didn't think I'd have to use them like this....
Vanessa: Daddy is so smart. ^^
Cody: Well....have a seat
Vanessa: Ummmm (I look at the towel sitting on the seat for a few seconds, questioning how best to sit on them without making too big a mess)
Cody: Might as well just get it over with
Vanessa: Ok... (Slowly climbs into the back seat. Stopping to look down and make sure that I'm over the towel, I slowly lower myself onto the seat, smooshing the mess in my panties up against my skin.)
Vanessa: Daddy, this feels real weird...
Alyssa: What's it feel like?
Vanessa: Kinda soft, like a squished up banana
Alyssa: (gets in the car, swuishing her own mess.) Ok, let's go daddy.
Cody: Allright, have a fun ride...

Sipplewat

An Evangelion Story:

Misato clutched her thighs together tightly, her slender tan thighs pressed together so very firmly as she buried her hand under her short but respectable black skirt. She was almost in disbelief that she found herself in such a clamorous situation, standing in a NERV elevator trying not to have an accident.

"I've never had to use the bathroom so bad in my entire life!" She exclaimed anxiously

She could hear the floors slowly tick as the elevator speed upwards she writhed in desperation, her shoes made a loud ringing tone as she hobbled back and forth on the cold metal floor believing it helped her maintain control. The urge was starting to become overwhelming, she felt such intense pressure that she trembled for a moment and had to concentrate intently on not peeing or even worse pooping her panties. The unthinkable idea was starting to unfold into a reality inside her mind, she fought it was best she could but that in the back of her head she kept hearing "What if?�

Fighting against both her mind and body to keep herself clean and dry was indeed the daunting task, so much so that she hadn�t noticed the elevator slow to a stop. However it wasn't the convenient stop she had been expecting, where a bathroom was simply a few feet from the elevator door, or so she presumed, she had not learned the layout of NERV's new headquarters. A moment later she realized the elevator was no longer moving; she nearly wet herself in delight until she looked up and realized this was not the floor she had intended. Instead of the salvation of a restroom she was greeted by Ritsuko's stern expression.

"Oh...hi Ritsuko" She said timidly, her voice soft and broken out of both embarrassment and necessity. She had to go so bad even her speech was impeded.

"Honestly Misato, you really are without shame aren't you?" Ritsuko replied in a rigid tone, even more so than usual.

"I...um..Sorry but I really need to use the bathroom" Misato explained

"....Obviously" Was Ritsuko's short and disconcerted response as she stepped onto the elevator.

"So where are you headed?" Misato asked, hoping Ritsukos presence wouldn't hamper her progress

"Are you honestly going to talk to me while you stand like that?" Ritsuko asked in reply

"Either I stand like this or I pee all over the floor, I chose the former!" Misato said brazenly

"No shame at all...." Ritsuko muttered "But it would appear we're headed for the same floor"

"Oh really?" Misato asked "You wouldn't happen to know if there's a bathroom on that floor would you?"

"Isn't it about time you learned the layout of headquarters, it is your responsibility too, major!" Ritsuko exclaimed

"I know that! I can't deal with a lecture right now, please just tell me" Misato pleaded

"Yes...there is a restroom on that floor, I'm headed there too as a matter of fact." Ritsuko stated

"Really? Doesn't look like you have to go quite this bad" Said Misato

"Well some of us have a bit more self control!" Ritsuko said fiercely

Despite Ritsuko's proud demeanor she too was suffering from a harsh bout of desperation. Though the managed not to show it so easily her hands were clenched tightly into fists at her side, concealed within the deep pockets of her lab coat. And she covertly curled her toes, clenched her teeth and did whatever she could to try and subside the urge for release. The fact that she tried to remain standing so imperiously left her in much more dire need than she led on. Like Misato, behind everything she toyed with the idea that she might not make it. She couldn't even imagine the disgrace it would bring to leave a puddle in the middle of NERV headquarters and having a load sagging her panties down below her skirt. Though it seemed unthinkable, there was something slightly intriguing about it, though not enough to ever consider it. She would make it to the bathroom and would indeed leave NERV without having to clean up an accident.

"Wow we should've invested in faster elevators, I don't know how much longer I can hold it!" Misato said jokingly

"Really I wish you would stop talking like that!" Ritsuko said without jest

"Why? Does it really bother you that much?" Misato inquired

"I just....I need to go quite badly and you're talking about isn't helping much!" Ritsuko admitted

"Oh so it might be true that high and mighty Ritsuko might have an accident! Really have to pee huh?" Misato prodded

"Even worse..." Ritsuko said with a hint of humility in her voice

"Oh wow, so how are you going to explain to commander Ikari that you were absent for so long because you had to clean yourself after pooping your panties?" Misato kept on

"I said cut it out!" Ritsuko demanded

"Is it really making it that much worse? Come on tell..uh" Misato was cut short by a quick stream of pee leaking into her panties. She had enjoyed tormenting her colleague so much she allowed the brief lapse of control.

"So now you're the one having the accident Misato?" Ritsuko said in a coy tone

"Just..a little spurt...that's all" She said, her voice trembling

"You really did it? Major Misato Katsuragi who fearlessly commands the Evas in battle has peed her panties" Ritsuko continued

".....Here�s our floor" Misato responded

The only thing that moved slower than the elevator door sliding open was the two of them making their way out. Gradually they advanced through the hall, every step was agony for the both of them and it seemed they had a long corridor to navigate before they reached the bathroom. They creped along, their breath heavy and their steps short until Misato stopped in her tracks.

"I don't think I can take another step!" Misato said, her entire body trembling as she pressed both hands under her skirt.

"Just keep walking" Ritsuko said reassuringly

"No really, if I move I'm going to loose control. I can feel it almost coming out now, I don't want to pee my pants Ritsuko..." Misato whined

Not a moment later Misato felt another quick spurt of pee into her panties, she could feel the warmth on her hands as the pee soaked into the cotton material and dripped into her palms. She took her hands away for a moment and clenched both fists tightly, she was doubled over with her eyes closed and her face contorted. Her body was shivering and she dropped to her knees before burying her hands once more into her crotch. Despite her best efforts another spurt flowed into her panties, this one much longer than the last, it soaked through her panties and skirt and puddled in her hands.

"It's coming out Ritsuko! I'm gonna pee myself!" Misato confessed franticly

"Just shut up!" Ritsuko said, every word Misato spoke brought her closer to the edge.

Misato practically whimpered as she lost the last ounce of control she had and pee began to flow into her panties. The stream was forceful as it instantly soaked her white cotton panties and black skirt. Both were dripping with pee before Misato took her hands away and just let herself go, the pee splashed onto the cold floor below and dribbled from her panties onto her thighs and down her legs. Pee continued to pour out of her panties in a consistent stream onto the floor.

"Ritsuko I'm really peeing myself!" Misato nearly shouted

Hearing Misato's desperate cries and the sound of her pee splashing against the floor was too much for Ritsuko to handle. She knew she had lost this particular battle and she decided it was best to simply give in. She parted her legs and lifted her skirt as she finally let go and pee instantly soaked her panties and began to drip through her pantyhose until the drip turned into a full stream that ran down her legs and puddled beneath her. She felt the pee splash against her ankles and she squatted down for a more convenient panty peeing experience. It took some time before the two of them finally stopped peeing and Ritsuko looked down at the puddle she had left, she had to admit it was an oddly strange sensation. The feeling of relief was indeed a pleasure but for some reason it was almost as if she took some joy in the act.

Meanwhile Misato was too busy with another crisis to consider any potential joy, as she still sat helplessly on her knees she felt herself still unable to maintain control. She was struck with a feeling of relief as she could no longer contain herself, the feeling was soon coupled with that of a sticky and warm substance oozing its way into her panties. Still trying to maintain control but to no avail the mess continued to force itself outwards and despite her best efforts Misato was pooping her pants. Misato was totally still for the entire duration, she was unable to move or even think as the warm poop piled into her panties. Extremely soft and warm it continued to fill her panties until they sagged below her skirt with wet poop. It took a moment but soon the smell filled the air and it was obvious what Misato had done.

"Misato....you didn't..." Ritsuko said in disbelief

"I couldn't hold it" Misato said, practically sobbing at the disgrace.

"Now I may have wet myself but I think I still have some degree of self control..."Ritsuko continued

"Ritsuko....." Misato began

"What?"

"Would you please do it too?" Misato asked

"What?!" Ritsuko shouted franticly

"It's just that...I don't want to be alone and I'm sure if you do it you won't tell anyone so...It would really ease my mind if..." But Misato was cut off

"Ease your mind if I pooped in my panties?!" Ritsuko questioned "....Fine....I'll humor you"

In a move that left Misato in complete disbelief Ritsuko stood up once more and adjusted her skirt to ensure that it wouldn't get in the way. Then she bent her knees and crouched down slightly, letting one hand rest on her thigh and the other hold her skirt out of the way. Her black panties were clearly visible and still dripping with pee, she inhaled deeply and prepared herself for what she was about to do. She was indeed curious as to what it would feel like, she just needed to overcome the psychological barrier that told her not to poop in her pants. Thankfully she did manage to do just that and she released any control she had, and almost as soon as she did poop began to force its way out and nestle in her panties. At first a small bulge poked outwards as she began to fill her panties with the firm poop, soon a soft crackling sound could be heard as the poop eased into her panties. Though the enjoyed the feeling of relief, it wasn't coming quick enough to ease the pain that having to go so badly was causing. To remedy that she bore down hard and pushed with all she could and nearly the entire load dropped into the seat of her panties. Her panties we're pushed away from her skin by the huge poop bulge that had formed, and once again she was very intrigued. The release, the warmth, the odd feeling of letting loose her inhibitions, the feeling of having an accident. Ritsuko realized she may be taking a liking to this...

Wow this took too long...part 2 some other time!

Sipplewat

Sakura's Story:

Another fictional story, this one using characters from capcoms popular Street Fighter series. Heres a picture of the main character Sakura:

http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/2001-09-09/sakura2_2.jpg

Sakura skipped around her high school absolutely overjoyed, her disposition ablaze, and her thoughts fanciful. Her short hair bouncing from side to side as she gleefully moved from place to place. "Ryu-san, Ryu-san, today I finally get to speak with Ryu-san!" She repeated. Not only did their meeting consume her thoughts but she was extremely vocal with anyone who questioned her cheery mood. Ever since the day Sakura saw Ryu for the first time she has been absolutely obsessed. Sakura vividly remembered the whole event, seeing Ryu demonstrate his outstanding skill by dispatching a group of street thugs. Since that day she longed to possess such skill, she felt as if she existed souly for the purpose of learning it.

Ever since then Sakura has been trying to track down Ryu, his elusiveness became the bane of her existence. Having finally found him, there was but the slightest exchange between the two, she begged for training, she pleaded with him. A plea that would be repeatedly denied, Ryu said simply he was not ready to train anyone. However Sakura continued to persist and finally he agreed to speak with her briefly about training.

It was this simple gesture that had Sakura ecstatic, so much so that at lunch she demonstrated to everyone the limits of her legendary appetite. During her final class of the day that particular decision would begin to haunt her. She stared longingly at the clock with only forty minutes to go left in class she was on the edge of her seat with anticipation. Her state of bliss was splintered when she felt an unmistakable churning in her stomach; she realized she may have been a bit overzealous during lunch. Soon after the uneasiness in her stomach began she could feel the sudden and intense pressure beneath her. She desperately needed the bathroom and even with her self control she could tell she needed to go soon, or else.

Time seemed to drag by and Sakura had shifted from such delight to utter despair. Once again she found herself on the edge of her seat but it wasn't due to the anticipation it was her struggle to maintain control of herself. Her stomach continued to stir and she felt a sharp pain in her bladder and the strain was almost unbearable. Her legs were pressed together tightly and she pushed as hard as she could against her seat to maintain control. Her entire body quivered, her feet jerked around wildly, her toes curling as she struggled to fight off every cramp.
Finally she was released from class along with the entire student body. "This is terrible" Sakura thought to herself "I have to meet Ryu-san in ten minutes, and it will take me ten minutes to get there if I sprint." She looked down the hall and could see the bathroom in the distance, no more than thirty seconds away. "I have to go so bad, but I just don't have time!" She resigned herself to the fact that she would have to wait. With that she began speeding off to where Ryu had instructed her to meet him.

Despite her condition she still ran as fast as she could, every step was agony, her bladder stinging fiercely the entire way. She kept her body clenched so tightly while she ran she must have looked ridiculous but that is simply what it took to avoid an accident. Continuing to run she focused on keeping control as best as she could, suddenly she felt a quick spurt and her panties were warm with pee. The wet patch was very little but it was demoralizing none the less to know that she had peed in her panties.

Regaining control of herself she kept running until she arrived at the location Ryu had designated. It was the ship yard where Sakura first saw Ryu in combat, thick concrete ground and enormous metal crates lined up in neat rows and the ocean stretching into the distance as far as the eye could see. Usually a tranquil vision, but Sakura was far too desperate to perceive such a thing. Stepping down onto the cold concrete she could see her idol standing amongst the crates.

She ran quickly, eager to stand before him and explain how she had felt ever since she saw that fight. The desperation had muddled most of her thoughts, but this was the one thing pristine in her mind. Stopping in front of him and pressing both her legs together tightly and keeping her hands at her sides, she did everything she could to try and maintain some measure of control. She bowed to Ryu slightly as the position caused her such extreme discomfort, however Ryu wouldn't accept such a subtle gesture. He returned the bow however Sakura noticed he was lower than she was an act that was socially atrocious. Acting on pure instinct she abruptly lowered herself to far below Ryu's level.
The sudden movement into such an uncomfortable position was indeed too much a shock for Sakura's body and she felt another bit of pee escape, this spurt longer than the last. Her panties were now quite warm and wet and her thighs we're moist with pee. At the same time it felt as though she would loose control totally, the lapse allowed her poop to begin forcing its way into her panties. Just as she could feel it begin to touch the cotton material she regained control. Now wet with pee and the feeling of poop successfully forcing its way out she began to panic. She stood straight up again and stared at Ryu, waiting for him to speak.

"Why do you want to train?" Was all he asked

Once again the thoughts of her training managed to escape her bewildered mind, she explained to him as best as she could put into words how she longed to train. How everything about the art seemed to call out to her, how she felt she was born just for this. Having heard her speech Ryu stared at her for a moment, his demeanor did not change but his eyes seemed to pierce into her soul. He could sense her sincerity and gave her a small nod.

"Meet me here in one week; I'll take you to my home your training can begin"

"Arigato gozaimashita!" She replied happily as she bowed again.

Hearing this brought her back to her former euphoric state, as Ryu walked away it seemed as if her desperation was lifted for but a moment. Though it immediately returned and her lack of concentration seemed to make it even worse than before. Having fulfilled her commitment, nothing else mattered at the moment, she needed release.

"I don't care anymore..." She whispered to herself

In a mad dash she found her way behind one of the crates where she could have some small measure of privacy. Once there she didn't even think about what she was doing, she just lifted up her skirt and let go. Pee began to forcefully flood her panties soaking them front to back instantly, dripping softly against her legs as it poured onto the ground below. She could feel it splash against her ankles but she didn't care that she was peeing herself the relief was bliss. As she continued to pee she could feel the load of poop begin to force its way into her panties, the warm sticky feeling against her skin was a mild shock but once again she simply didn't care. Slowly the poop began to fill her panties, they began to bulge out slightly as more and more of the warm mess pushed against the thin cotton. Giving in totally to the feeling of relief she pushed forcefully and caused the rest of her poop to drop quickly into her panties creating a huge bulge and it felt as if her entire backside was covered in the gooey warmth. She remained in a state of awe until the stream of pee finally subsided and the final few drops leaked into her sopping wet panties.

"I completely wet and pooped my pants....." She said looking down at the puddle underneath her and feeling the hot bulge behind her "What now?

cimerii

Wow, a Lain story!  :o Yes! Thanks so much for posting that!