Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Crossdressing: Y/N?

Started by Phatman_Dover, August 31, 2007, 03:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord_Nerick

~DELEATED CUZ I SAID SO!!!!~
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

Merchant_Of_Death

I crossdress sometimes. Not really in public a lot. Though there was this one time where Me and my parents went back to Colorado where I used to live and I went to find my old friends house and it was really funny because he didn't reconize me at all.

megafobia

Im going with No. I find cross dressing quite disturbing to be honest, (no offense to anyone who does it )

FallenStar

I'm a fervent "Anti-crossdresser" myself, but funnily enough... I get mistaken far too many times online as a girl.    :S

Not that I would ever stop anyone from cross-dressing, it's just...  well, when you see Milton Berle in a dress so many times, it kind of loses any sort of appeal.   :lol:

animepee

Quote from: Star on October 02, 2008, 02:21:43 PM
I'm a fervent "Anti-crossdresser" myself, but funnily enough... I get mistaken far too many times online as a girl.    :S

Not that I would ever stop anyone from cross-dressing, it's just...  well, when you see Milton Berle in a dress so many times, it kind of loses any sort of appeal.   :lol:

Yeah.. ive never corss dressed, but have been mistaken as a girl every now and then.. just cuz i have long hair -_-

Merchant_Of_Death

Weird though...I never really considered Crossdressing a fetish?

Phatman_Dover

Quote from: Merchant_Of_Death on October 05, 2008, 05:04:57 PM
Weird though...I never really considered Crossdressing a fetish?

It's an obsession with an object or ritual- a fetish. If it isn't so much a turn on to you, maybe there's a bit of gender confusion slapped in there (God knows I have a fair share). Not saying become an trap but gender issues are legitimate and real and need to be taken care of. If you're confused in any way, that is.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE CHARLIE:

Quote from: Merchant_Of_Death on September 24, 2008, 08:33:53 PM
I crossdress sometimes. Not really in public a lot. Though there was this one time where Me and my parents went back to Colorado where I used to live and I went to find my old friends house and it was really funny because he didn't reconize me at all.

Lucky lucky. I never get to go out in public, I don't pass very well at all. I'm a very large dood, structure wise. It's not easy to find clothes that fit either, god damn it. Or shoes, for that matter!

What I'd give for one day of androgeny, I tell you. Just one day! But no, I have to be build like a 1967 Bel-Air. What the fuck.
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

Merchant_Of_Death

Weird I dont think i'm gender confused....maybe I am and I just didn't realize it yet...

Quote from: Phatman_Dover on August 27, 2008, 07:33:33 PM
Been a while since I've posted anything on this topic, but thankfully that hiatus is over. :3

So, I found a rather interesting scanlation of a manga called Hourou Musuko (Translated means: The Transient Son). It's about a little 5th grade boy who is very feminine; he is transferred to a new school after moving. He is seated next to a girl who dresses like a boy and is never seen acting girly or anything of the like. And for the rest, you'll have to read it. :3

They only have up to the second to last chapter done on volume four, with seven volumes in total. The website is as follows: http://kotonoha.monkey-pirate.com/ongoing-series/hourou-musuko/
Wow thats a really good mangs. :clap:
Do you know where to find the rest though?

Ray

*Blushes* I like crossdressing

I liek wearing skirts and dresses and a thick diaper under them ^^'

now to get a cute female babysitter XD

Sahana

Hmmm for cross-dressing it depends on whether or not it's believable, if it is believable then I like it. Kinda cute to me really.

regemet

I have cross dressed often in a local bar as I played a female character in vampire the masqurade. In charecter I would wear evening dresses

bordendazed

Crossdressing and furries - now that's something to be.  Time will tell... :)

Phatman_Dover

So, long time no type.

On Sunday I'm going to be picking up a pair of breast forms for more believable proportions (I'm a pretty large dude, to say the least). I can barely wait!

Also, on Wednesday of last week, I picked up a couple of bras that actually fit me.

For the other CDer's out there, be forewarned that finding a 40 B is impossible; finding a 38 B is improbable.

Christ, that was a journey...along with those I picked up a couple of pairs of underwear, some socks and some hoisery. New clothes always make me smile. :3
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

Serika

Quote from: Phatman_Dover on December 18, 2008, 01:54:12 PM
For the other CDer's out there, be forewarned that finding a 40 B is impossible; finding a 38 B is improbable.
Stores must assume that any woman with a chest measurement of 40 or higher is going to have a nice D cup. I can't find any A's for that size either. A lot of us CDer's are DFC in a bad way. :lol:

Too cold to wear a skirt in my area right now. Trying to wear one anyway would turn me into a girl for real. Ow.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

Hey, Phatman... 

PICS or it DIDN'T HAPPEN.    :lol: