Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

i have a tickling fetish

Started by rnc2011, January 09, 2008, 03:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rnc2011

Kyrieelleison

well i suppose i do, but i only like tickling a girl when their bladder is very full
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

rnc2011

tickling others or seeing them tickled with a full bladder

rnc2011

MisterPapaya

I LOVE tickling people when they have to pee! ^_^

Videl1201

Taiki

Quote from: Kyrieelleison on January 13, 2008, 07:33:19 PM
well i suppose i do, but i only like tickling a girl when their bladder is very full

Rewikitty

Okay, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and reveal to you all my super-secret weakness:

Every part of my body is ticklish.

Every.  Part.

My girlfriend is sadistic about this.  I'm extremely ticklish all over.  Sometimes, she will accidentally tickle me just by moving close.  She once tickled my eyebrows.

So this was fun for about a week, until everyone knew I was the most ticklish son of a bitch in the world.  And now they blackmail and torture me with it.  GAH!

So no.  I don't.  But my girlfriend likes the noises I make when I'm being tickled, so I guess she does =.=
In the image of those who have come before me here
I am cast in the web of an ancient spell
I'm holding on to life
I'm drifing in a stream
Everything's much clearer now
We live within a dream and never wake"
-Kansas, Child of Innocence

AliasnameTO

Quote from: Rewikitty on February 29, 2008, 01:58:34 AM
Okay, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and reveal to you all my super-secret weakness:

Every part of my body is ticklish.

Every.  Part.

My gf is nearly the same way, ticklish all over. Not quite to the extent of her eyebrows, but it's close. And she's pretty small and has to pee often also, even though I've never seen her really desperate. It sounds like fun though, maybe getting her to pee herself by tickling. She loves it when I do, so maybe she'll let me, even if she's on the verge of wetting herself, despite being terribly shy.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: lemonlips on March 20, 2008, 05:05:36 PMi've wet myself because my b/f tickled me when i had a full bladder

How did he act? Was he turned on, or thought it was gross? Hopefully the first option.  :clap:

oramisho

I'm gonna have to also say tickling someone with a full bladder.

I actually know someone who's had it happened to them, never been able to do that to anyone myself or seen it happen though.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: starscreem777 on April 06, 2008, 10:21:34 PM
I like caressing.  Just gentle stimulation of the nerves, but not massages, and not tickling.

Ooh yes, caressing is the best! Of course, the easiest way to get to caressing is via tickling first.  :lol: Once she's comfortable with you touching her like that, you can slow it down a bit.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: badmon2667 on July 05, 2008, 11:21:54 PM
I always try to tickle my girlfriend when she has to pee, but I have never been able to bring myself to make her wet, i just feel to bad.

Well if you find out her opinion on wetting, who knows? Maybe she'll let you some time, or even be as much turned on by it as you are and just didn't share it, thinking you'd find it weird. XD

scarystuff12

I have recently realised how big of a tickling fetish I have. The belly is the best part to tickle or see tickled. There's a good video of this on youtube called "Dominique's Belly Button Tickle", with a very hot girl getting her belly played with. Every now and then between giggles she mutters "I'm seriously gonna pee my pants!" It's hard to hear, and the video cuts off before a conclusion, but it's still great for the tickle fans here.

Stripe

Ahahaha, I love love love being tickled. XD I'm terribly ticklish all over, everyone I know abuses the fact that I can't be touched without creasing up XD