New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Bellybutton fetish!

Started by scarystuff12, September 18, 2009, 09:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarystuff12

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I can get pretty turned on by bellybuttons. I don't know what it is really. I think a lot of girls have really cute bellies, and a nice bellybutton ties it all together. Your thoughts?

i_pissed_my_pants

I'm so much into bellybuttons! Especially innies with just a little bit of soft belly flesh to support it. Like when you look at it from the sides you can tell it's sticking out a bit. It's perfect to see one in top and short upskirt.

That was a good one

anime lover

it's not one of my top fetishes, but I defiantly have a thing for navels.
I particularly like outies, always thought of it as something fun to tease or playfully nibble on

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

AliasnameTO

I wouldn't call my interest in them strong enough to be a fetish, but they (along with the rest of a girl's thin waist) can particularly turn me on.

A story to go along: Yesterday, my gf and I were lying on my bed. I pulled up her shirt so that her midriff was exposed, and since she's really ticklish when touched very lightly, I was stroking her stomach and every now and then put a finger in her belly button. Needless to say, it made me really aroused, and I still wonder if she noticed hehe.