News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Has anyone felt like they've developed some fetishes in response to others?

Started by Penny_Arc, September 16, 2007, 11:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penny_Arc

Example: I discovered a diaper fetish from pursuing FD, and then found appeal in scat desp and pantsu WS (shout-out to Nyou 2). Anyone else have a similar experience?

IchiFallenStar

Quote from: Penny_Arc on September 16, 2007, 11:28:53 PM
Example: I discovered a diaper fetish from pursuing FD, and then found appeal in scat desp and pantsu WS (shout-out to Nyou 2). Anyone else have a similar experience?

I'd have to say yes... I got into light bondage because of FD...

I.F.S.

Serika

No, not really. Most of my fetishes were picked up by individually.

If this counts, FD is the reason i like to see girls in tight jeans. :drool:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Duce

I guess so I've developed quite a few fetishes from when I first started to like scat.

here's of the fetishes I've gotten more or less from my fetish of scat.

desperation (both ws and scat), ws, toilet, voyur(bathroom related kind), eggs, I feel like there's other's but I can't think of them right now.

lecool

I think I developed the pee/desperation/wetting fetish thanks to my pantyhose/tight clothes (on girls only) fetish, which I've discovered first (thanks again to my mother who bought my 2 bike shorts when I was very young !)

kimiko

When I first started out in my sexual discovery, I thought I was totally vanilla except for a bit of an upskirt fetish.  Then I discovered a diaper fetish site and was totally hooked.  And then I discovered that what I was really into was girls having accidents, and that it was even hotter for me when they would wet or soil their panties instead.  That in turn led me to all sorts of general humiliation fetishes...

nagato

yes. all of my fetishes can be traced to one website and from there I started searching for more specifc sites which usually had a picture or a story that crossed over to another fetish that I decided to fallow.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

Jaynin

Actually, yes, and desperation wasn't my first fetish. My first fetish was actually tickling (and it still is a fetish, and I still like seeing girls tickle tortured until they pee themselves), and also from this comes some interest in bondage as well.

Neil

The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

AsianMusicguy

Sashi Nihon

I suppose I developed a bondage and some sadistic urges from watching my sister struggling to hold in her urine...  There is nothing I really like more than taking her control from her, whether through mind control, bondage, or even lightly torturing her bladder...

wunderwutzl

Might sound a little strange, but as a kid/teen i was into Male Desperation(i`m a guy...). After i´ve watched "Mixed Nuts" with Steve Martin while actually searching for bursting men i`ve started to turn to FD; the Final Push was reading "Gunsmith Cats" i guess.Since that time, the Stories on "Thomas Watersport Resourches",may the Webside rest in peace,helped me learning to enjoy Lesbianism(which might have lead to a little Interest for Spanking)

LivingInfinite

Hm...I like diapers, fear, bondage and even guro due to association with wetting, but possibly for other reasons as well.

animepee

Well, i was already a major anime fan, then i got into girls wetting themselves.

Then i combined the 2 and love it even more

Hydro

Well, I think basically you tend to discover a fetish more than develop one, but I have in fact "lost" a fetish or suddenly been turned on to one. I think your fetishes can just change depending on how you yourself change as you go through life.