Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Slave girls

Started by Marina, October 30, 2008, 02:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marina

:blush:

Does anyone else like slave girls?  I do... I like being a slave... it makes other people come to me to make me feel good...   :blush:

bordendazed

Drink, up slave. 

Why, no you can't.

Sorry, I have said no.

NO.

Hmmmm.

Well, clean that up now, and give me those pants and panties.

:)

Princess

I love being a slave!

i love being punished for my wetting! getting flogged, then forcen in to nappies.

jicijici

I love pee but in the context of a slave .. it's not the same...

TaintedLove

Hahaha, really?  People come to make the slave feel good?  How lucky.  I thought it was the other way around.
I would much rather be a nice submissive little maid, willing to do anything for an employer.

FallenStar

Let me just say that Marina is quite an unusual slave in and of herself, being one of my old RP accounts.  Which... I should probably think about deleting now as I'm not much in the forum RP business myself anymore.   <.<

Lord_Nerick

My ex-girlfriend was into that but im not that good at commanding a submissive girl.... without getting her pregnant. ( ME NO WANT NO BABIES!!)  Everyone else is always a slave!!!!     Btw, on a side note, who gave star some negative karm?
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

FallenStar

Quote from: Lord_Nerick on January 09, 2009, 06:32:15 PM
Btw, on a side note, who gave star some negative karm?

I have no idea TBH. Not like it really matters since no one's figured out anything that Karma'd be good for anyway, lol

DubiousCharms

I love slave fantasies, but I'm not just a sub, nor just a dom. I love both roles just about equally. I'd love to be forced to perform tasks around the house with a full bladder, not allowed to use the bathroom until everything was done. Of course, there would be no end to the chores, and I'd end up with one more mess to clean up.

Yuki Ijuin

I'd force you to clean it up with your apparel and finish the other chores first before cleaning yourself up.

Kinky. <3

ixrulexthatxpuddle

Quote from: DubiousCharms on February 07, 2009, 06:19:58 PM
I love slave fantasies, but I'm not just a sub, nor just a dom. I love both roles just about equally. I'd love to be forced to perform tasks around the house with a full bladder, not allowed to use the bathroom until everything was done. Of course, there would be no end to the chores, and I'd end up with one more mess to clean up.
I have to agree. Those role plays are fun to do even though I don't have the chance to do them much. For me I would like to do either or. I've always wanted to be a slave more though. lol.