Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Good Evening!

Started by dllee, October 31, 2009, 05:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dllee

Happy Halloween peeps! :icon_twisted:

I'm Lee, and as you probably already know I am an anime nerd/ desperation/wetting fetishist.

I'm a big fan of fantasy genre anime and games. Some examples would be Berserk and the .hack series.

I'm also a huge fan of the original Transformers and comedies like the Project Ako films.

I actually hate Akira. I know it is pretty popular but it just isn't my cup of tea (which is a diuretic so it fits nicely into my post =P)

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I hope to have some great conversations during my tenure here.

DL Lee

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Glad to see another .hack fan in our midst.  So, any particular .hack girl you'd like to see desperate?  I know that technically they're all avatars in a game, but it's the thought that counts, right?

dllee

I think Subaru and BT (from //sign) being desperate would be amazing personally.
I dislike Lady Subaru so I would have to make it a scenario where they are tied up and if they wet their pants Subaru's character is deleted lol. That way it is win/win for me =P

how about yourself?

And thank you for the warm welcome btw.

packrat

I'd prefer Atoli or Alkaid from GU.  They're probably my fav characters out of the whole series as far as the girls are concerned. 

I'd rather not see them in bondage, but being trapped in an area due to all the choas gates being guarded by monsters would be interesting.  (This is assuming that the area itself does not have bathrooms)  They could also make it so that you have to get back to your Guild Headquarters in order to use the bathroom, making the trip even longer.  (Especially for Alkaid, LOL.)