New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hello World

Started by Ultima02, July 17, 2011, 04:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultima02

I like RPs, jsyk.  So if I post an RP invite, I'd appreciate it if you could join.  Though it WILL be interesting, as all of my RPs so far have been 2-person RPs between well-known friends, among which are my friend from less than a town away, and my cousin from Colorado.

This will be fun to figure out.
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

packrat

Before I can give you a proper greeting, I need to ask if you could tell us a little bit more about yourself.  It doesn't have to be too personal (I'm not asking your your name ore anything like that), it just needs to e a little more than what you've given us.  You could tell us how you came by the site, how you got into you like fd, or something of that nature. *Phew* Now that that's over with:

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you. ^_^

If you like RPs, we've got plenty.  You could start your own or join in one of the many already existing ones.

Have fun ans see you around the forums.

Ultima02

Okay, introductions...

Dislikes: Excessive smut (things that just aren't realistic)
How I found this site: I just came across it.  If I had to point out a single way, I'd say Google.

I've been into fd since I started my sophomore year at highschool.  I was taking Health that year.  Explains a bit.

I'm already thinking of my own RP, based loosely off of an RPG I've already made in Visual Studio 2008.

As for joining, I don't see how I'd transition into it.  I just would not be able to get into character there.

Anyways, I've said it in the subject line for this thread, but I'll say it again:

HELLO WORLD!!
Autism is a difference

Ultima02

Btw, where do I start new RPs?
Autism is a difference