New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hi everyone

Started by Captian Bendover, January 20, 2011, 09:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captian Bendover

Well, I guess you could say that I'm stopping in to say hi to everyone upon the forum.

You, could save that I'm into the whole female desperation mainly that'd have to either anime which there's not really enough. Of it in it sadly, plus I really like pictures and fanfiction/doujin other than that. Though once several years ago I did try my hand at writing it went along ok for a while before the person I was writing with suddenly disappeared on me.

I'm into any other normal stuff that everyday people are into such as playing video games, hanging out with friends going to the movies. Messing around upon the net which seems to take up a good deal of my time these days. Well anyway I hope to enjoy my stay here and to see what this site has to offer

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Interesting post there, my friend.  I gotta say I had an adventure and a half just trying to read it, no offense. 
That said, take a look around.  Since you've already written stories, perhaps you could post them in the Fanfiction section.  If you want to discuss the fetish, we have plenty of topics lying around, and plenty of members willing to speak their minds.  If you want to talk about soemthing non-fd related, we have a few topics for that as well, which includes some that are completely non-fetish.

Well, that's my two cents.  Now it's time for you to go out and meet people.  Have fun, and see you around the forums.

Faust

Faust would like to extend a warm welcome to you, Captain. ^^b
Faust mainly writes when he can for the site, but mostly hangs around these days, and plays the games.
That being said, if Faust can help in any way, let him know.

Love the Fate Image. ^^