New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Your preference

Started by JackO, November 05, 2009, 08:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DubiousCharms

I personally love both! I like the desperation and helplessness of accidental, but I also love if they're getting off from wetting him/herself. I have to admit that wetting is sometimes a bigger part of my arousal than the desperation, but it's often much better with than without.

That said, I don't particularly enjoy if the wetter is sobbing hysterically after wetting. Some tears and sniffling is all right, but I just feel bad if they're inconsolable. So I guess that's one aspect of accidental I don't enjoy.

As far as personal wetting, I haven't had a real accident since I was a kid. If I do someday get the chance, I don't want it to be in public - I'm way too easily embarrassed. So I guess for me, I prefer to deliberately wet myself. Or, even better, be commanded by my partner to go, clothed and all.

ixrulexthatxpuddle

In response to the question, I would prefer the self-inflicted, but not by much. I would like to torture how as she holds purposefully. Although, you can do the same thing with the first scenario, but I see it as much more of a difficult task.

drthunder

For me it has to be accidental. I don't know why I am so attracted to desperation/wetting, so I can't really psychoanalyze my feelings like you guys are. When its intentional holding its just not a turn on. Another requirement for me is that they keep holding on to the very end. There have to be gradual leaks, and a fight to the finish to prevent the wetting. My ideal is when they keep holding their crotch and the pee runs through their fingers. When the girls just give up relax and let it out it ruins it for me. That's why I have never been a huge fan of desperation videos: they usually have tons of great desperation, then they just give up. They aren't really in public, and they aren't truly embarrassed. Another thing that ruins it for me is when girls pull down their pants and squat to pee. It is weird that I am so particular about this obscure fetish...