New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Why do we like FD?

Started by Loki275, October 29, 2008, 10:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KawaiiChew2

Well, I think it has to do with the fact that I'm a little sadistic, and the fact that wetting your self is "wrong" an "tabu" in the "normal" world.
Forbidden fruit tastes so much better, don't you think?
I mean, the more we're told we can't do something, the more we wan to do it, right?
And it feels so good to let the pee flo, and the longer you hold it, the more your brain will reward you in the form of a little dose of feel-good dopamine-stuff it gives you to do "right" things.

I have always liked it, but I didn't realise until i was 16.
I was just playing around on gaiaonline, and I came across this topic a girl made, saying she was in a hurry and that the zipper on her jeans was suck. And the I rea the posts on the topic, mostly her own post, she posted like every two minutes with little "reports" on her situation. It made me blush and feel... You know. "Like they do on the discovery channel" :P
And then I searched the good ol' google for pictures of FD-images, and I found myself strangely turned on.
Later I treid wetting my panties when I was home alone.
You know, putting on like 5-6-7 pairs and get really desperate, and not let myself go on the toilet until the pee hit the floor.
And I looooved it  :clap:

raar

Why, i always thought it was pretty to look at, all nice and glistening and stuff. It captivated me when i was a youngster in elementary school and it stuck.

eternal_nyte42

My whole interest in FD and wetting originated from one of my friends telling me how she used to always put off going to the bathroom (since she had other things to do) and would often end up peeing her pants. She also mentioned at the time, when her and I were in grade 9, that she still occassionally had accidents.

fififive

My interest started when I was really really young.  I remember watching a drama on TV about some past era -- I forget if it was the Middle Ages or the Dynasties of Asia.  Whichever it was, I remember a girl having to pee and locking herself in a carriage with a bucket.  For a while I didn't really understand that I was attracted to what happened, but I guess I was.

LOLC2k

I wish I could pin-point where it started, but I just can't. I know for a fact I liked it in kindergarten, and it could have started even before that.
I wish I could just see inside my mind and figure out where it started to go wrong... ;)

xxcrap_for_soulxx

i voted elementary school but idk if it really counted as a fetish then cuz i didnt know about sexuality and turned-on-ness.  lol.  anyway, it just always fascinated me.  though i'm really really embarrassed about it.  and i used to like, draw pictures of it and my mom was like "wtf?!" and i was like 4 so i couldn't really explain it to her >< parents...

Lady_Blue

I think it started when I was young, in elementary school. I always used to like when there was a desperation scene in the cartoons I used to watch. I never could figure out why :P

I like FD since elementary school. I remembered that a paricular girl in a class kept holding her crotch and perform pee pee dance while sitting on the chair. Then, she rushed to toliet after the class was finished. I did not notice any wet patch but I enjoyed watching the process.

2nd2emotion

Ah, now I know what Elementary school actually means, thanks Wikipedia! XD  (Not called Elementary school here)

Umm, I guess that's the answer for me then... somewhere around 14-15; my mum had a lot of medical books; there were some pictures of potty training in there which somehow sparked something. At first I was more interested in wetting and diapers, and through that came an interest in desperation; lost for a while, then became more prominent again in late high school.

I've been lucky enough since to find a couple of people in real life in more recent years who share it. I'm sure there's more; but it's a tough thing to bring up with people, eh :P

samri

I rode the bus to school since 6th grade, and in my 7 years riding the bus, there were a few interesting desp moments.  I have never had a desp gf, but I have had a crazy gf who tickled her roommate until she peed herself while I was there.  My current gf pees before we shower together sometimes, and she once peed standing up just to show me she could ^^

animewetting

It's actually hard to explain. I'ts not like other fetishes.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: B.u.S. on March 16, 2009, 02:25:41 AM
Quote from: chillyvanilly on March 15, 2009, 06:04:36 PM
i first re,bered watching female desperation when i saw it on rugrats and angelica had to go to the bathroom and had an accident

Just out of curiousity, think you could get a link for this episode? I watched this show as a kid but never remember seeing this...

Found it; it was fairly easy to find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfHs6Tv1VHk&feature=related

That's only part one, the actual accident scene is at the very end of part 2. Very brief, but it's there, and those so inclined can use their imagination to fill in the gaps. :D

animewetting

I think we like watching the agony on their faces and imagining how full their bladders must be. That's how it got started for me. One day Iwas in class in 6th grade. My 24 year old insanely hot teacher was like a diet coke addict. She drained a whole pack before Social Studies. About halfway through the class, she started squirming. About 15 minutes before class ended, she was visibly bursting. I asked to get some water. She granted me the request, but I realized it was just an excuse to go to the restoom. She literally ran into the restroom with her hands between her legs. That event parly started my interest in female desperation.

Is this a long enough post for you, B.u.S? ;D

euronaut

:drool:  I think it is the intense sexuality exuded by a woman/girl absolutely so desparate to pee she
actually clutches her mons veneris in a vain attempt to stop the inevitable "breaking of the dam."  The gorgeous hip
wiggle and butt bounce during the pee dance is a real turn on.  And, the last moment before she loses control,
she crunches up her face in that agonized expression, tries to pull her pants down, and invariably fails to get them off
in time.  The dark stain in her crotch quickly extends down both legs and a full and firm stream comes blasting right
through the cloth of her pants, to the delightful tune of a groan of absolute relief.  The whole scenario and hot imagery of the act of FD and the final loss of control really enhances the libido! :lol: